William M. Finley's Discussions (3,622)

Discussions Replied To (69) Replies Latest Activity

""

William M. Finley replied Oct 19, 2015 to BARE NAKED ISLAM

1 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by William M. Finley

"GOOD HEAR FROM A PATRIOT. BUT I WILL TELL YOU SOME THE MOST INSULTING  RESPONSES HAV…"

William M. Finley replied Jun 8, 2015 to 75% of U.S. bombing runs targeting Islamic State returned without firing a shot

16 Jun 8, 2015

"THIS THE KIND OF STIFF I HAVE COME TO EXPECT FROM THE TEA PARTY.  "

William M. Finley replied Jun 8, 2015 to 75% of U.S. bombing runs targeting Islamic State returned without firing a shot

16 Jun 8, 2015

"ISLAM HAS INFILTRATED OUR GOVERNMENT WITH THE INTENT OF IMPOSING ISLAM ON US AND CON…"

William M. Finley replied Jan 16, 2015 to Muslim U.S. House Member Carson Taunts Law Enforcement: “Allah will not allow you to stop us”

79 Jan 19, 2015
Reply by Robert A Kaufman

ADMIN

"THIS IS WHAT OBAMA HIS ADMINISTRATION AND THIS CONGRESS HAVE BROUGHT INTO OUR COUNTR…"

William M. Finley replied Oct 9, 2014 to ‘Beheading’ threat made against Rhode Island school children

74 Oct 13, 2014
Reply by Chris

ADMIN

"I WOULD LIKE TO POINT OUT SOMETHING TO US ALL WHAT HAPPENED IN OKLAHOMA IS NOT A TER…"

William M. Finley replied Sep 30, 2014 to Obama Staff On Oklahoma Beheading: “We Just Can’t Catch A Break Around Here.”

65 Oct 3, 2014
Reply by Stephen Kazmer

ADMIN

"Winters  They are already here! PREPARE TO DEFENSED YOURSELF and always stay alter p…"

William M. Finley replied Sep 2, 2014 to ISIS Executioner Murders 2nd Journalist: 'I'm back, Obama':

52 Sep 3, 2014
Reply by Michael Dennis Smith

"YES HOLDER DOES HAVE A RACE PROBLEM WITH WHITE PEOPLE   YOU CAN TELL BECAUSE HE KEEP…"

William M. Finley replied Aug 21, 2014 to Eric Holder in Ferguson: "It's Personal"

51 Aug 23, 2014
Reply by Jason K

"yYOU NEED TO STOP THE RACISM TALK YOU ARE HURTING YOUR TEA PARTY BY DOING IT. THE TE…"

William M. Finley replied Aug 20, 2014 to On Obama's Orders, Eric Holder heads to Ferguson Missouri

70 Aug 25, 2014
Reply by Wink

ADMIN

"I DON'T IF ANY OF YOU ARE OLD ENOUGH TO HAVE BEEN AROUND IN THE SIXTIES I WAS IF THE…"

William M. Finley replied Aug 18, 2014 to Riots Continue: National Guard Heads to Ferguson

20 Aug 18, 2014
Reply by Lawrence Richard Park

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service