Debra A Shawver's Discussions (3,329)

Discussions Replied To (3329) Replies Latest Activity

"So we know where he lives and what he is doing..why can he not be arrested????"

Debra A Shawver replied Jul 25 to Florida School Ditches Common Core: Soars To Number One

19 Jul 25
Reply by Debra A Shawver

"Me too!!!"

Debra A Shawver replied Jul 7 to Florida School Ditches Common Core: Soars To Number One

19 Jul 25
Reply by Debra A Shawver

"Well...as we know on this site...common core is part of the communist goals to takeo…"

Debra A Shawver replied Jul 7 to Florida School Ditches Common Core: Soars To Number One

19 Jul 25
Reply by Debra A Shawver

"Well..thank you Marilyn anyway."

Debra A Shawver replied May 29 to BREAKING: Tim Kaine Just Got HORRIBLE News, He Deserves It

23 Jul 21
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"Thank you Marilyn for getting the TP site back up!! kaines are typical anti-American…"

Debra A Shawver replied May 29 to BREAKING: Tim Kaine Just Got HORRIBLE News, He Deserves It

23 Jul 21
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

ADMIN

"Welcome back DEE!!!!!! This chick has never had to "work" and would not know how to…"

Debra A Shawver replied Apr 14 to WikiLeaks: Re: (Now Chelsea involved in scandal?)

39 Apr 15
Reply by Charles S Imwold

ADMIN

"Thank you..I wondered what it meant and now that you explained it...I have heard tha…"

Debra A Shawver replied Mar 20 to I am retiring.....

334 Mar 21
Reply by Dee

ADMIN

"I do not know...been wondering the same thing myself. Snowflake does not fit....anyo…"

Debra A Shawver replied Mar 19 to I am retiring.....

334 Mar 21
Reply by Dee

ADMIN

"I agree..if I had the computer savvy needed I would at times....."

334 Mar 21
Reply by Dee

ADMIN

"John I agree..we must be ever active in our local politics and vigilant on these sit…"

334 Mar 21
Reply by Dee

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

HOT TEA VIDEO

WATCH: Newt Gingrich Rises Up, Issues Powerful Warning to Anti-Trump Media

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service