Virgil Earl Koon's Discussions (4,630)

Discussions Replied To (4595) Replies Latest Activity

"I am just wondering if this Progressive move has anything to do with voters that des…"

Virgil Earl Koon replied Jan 23, 2013 to GOP Leader Decries Party's Move Against Conservatives--Will Fight To Reverse

92 Jan 24, 2013
Reply by Kathleen S

"I accept full responsibility for anything I post here. I will not lie, but want the…"

Virgil Earl Koon replied Jan 21, 2013 to CRIMINAL IMPOSTOR WHO USURPED THE OFFICE OF PRESIDENT SWORN IN, AGAIN

4 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Virgil Earl Koon

"More? I have an alien wife and we tried to be together. I found that it was all in t…"

Virgil Earl Koon replied Jan 21, 2013 to CRIMINAL IMPOSTOR WHO USURPED THE OFFICE OF PRESIDENT SWORN IN, AGAIN

4 Jan 21, 2013

"Obama, using the lies about racism and every other lie, avoided impeachment, althoug…"

4 Jan 21, 2013

"He was shot just for supporting the rights of all Americans. We should all note and…"

4 Jan 21, 2013

"Why not work on overriding Obama's refusal to allow drilling on Federal controlled l…"

Virgil Earl Koon replied Jan 20, 2013 to HOW TO REPEAL THE 14TH, 16TH, AND 17TH AMENDMENTS AND RESTORE THE RIGHTS AND POWERS TO THE STATES.

99 Jan 23, 2017
Reply by Mangus Colorado

"Here we go again, avoiding the real problem, which is our media that lies, avoids fa…"

Virgil Earl Koon replied Jan 20, 2013 to HOW TO REPEAL THE 14TH, 16TH, AND 17TH AMENDMENTS AND RESTORE THE RIGHTS AND POWERS TO THE STATES.

99 Jan 23, 2017
Reply by Mangus Colorado

ADMIN

"You are very well informed and right on. Note the States that Obama won and in those…"

Virgil Earl Koon replied Jan 18, 2013 to White House Responds to Secession Petitions

131 Mar 31, 2013
Reply by John

ADMIN

"First, America with immature adults will not keep our freedoms but take them. It see…"

Virgil Earl Koon replied Jan 18, 2013 to White House Responds to Secession Petitions

131 Mar 31, 2013
Reply by John

ADMIN

"So how did this piece of crap enter our White House?: Was it the MOB support and par…"

Virgil Earl Koon replied Jan 16, 2013 to White House Responds to Secession Petitions

131 Mar 31, 2013
Reply by John

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Steve KelleyPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service