Lynn Connelly's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (46) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"This is sedition and should be dealt with swiftly and appropriately."

Lynn Connelly replied Feb 12, 2017 to Obama is scheming to sabotage Trump’s presidency

45 Feb 13, 2017
Reply by Thomas sandoval

"So basically what he is saying is that it's Trump versus the globalist/NWO crowd. We…"

Lynn Connelly replied Jan 23, 2017 to German Press: "That Was No Presidential Speech; That Was A Declaration Of War"

40 Jan 26, 2017
Reply by Jea9

ADMIN

"Since most of the majority of the Democratic votes in California, were no doubt from…"

Lynn Connelly replied Dec 27, 2016 to Obama insists Trump win no indicator Democrats’ vision for U.S. is ‘a fantasy’

41 Dec 30, 2016
Reply by Frankmusic

ADMIN

"The Bushes backed Cruz. What part of that don't you understand?"

Lynn Connelly replied Jul 17, 2016 to One more attack and you can hand Trump the keys to the White House

61 Jul 23, 2016
Reply by Jea9

ADMIN

"Exactly Wolfcat. How do you vote in a man with a name like Barack Hussein Obama seve…"

Lynn Connelly replied Jun 15, 2016 to Furious Obama accuses Trump of making America less safe by attacking Muslims - and slams Republican's demands to say 'radical Islam' as 'yapping'

38 Jun 19, 2016
Reply by Randal W. Howard

ADMIN

"Another wealthy elitist oh so willing to sell out our country and our history, the s…"

Lynn Connelly replied Jun 11, 2016 to Author Stephen King: Trump Is ‘The Last Stand’ of the Sexist, Racist American Male

21 Jun 12, 2016
Reply by John Barr

ADMIN

"It's becoming a society reminescent of "Lord of the Flies". Will we save ourselves a…"

Lynn Connelly replied Apr 26, 2016 to Unhappy America: Will The United States Collapse Due To An Internal Societal Meltdown?

29 May 2, 2016
Reply by Michael G. Thompson

ADMIN

"Just one more thing....recently saw a post that Cruz's father, involved in rhe oil i…"

Lynn Connelly replied Apr 17, 2016 to The Media Tarring of Ted Cruz

111 Apr 25, 2016
Reply by Jo Gonzalez

ADMIN

"Lyn, I think we're getting people confused here. My spot on remark to Patricia invol…"

111 Apr 25, 2016
Reply by Jo Gonzalez

ADMIN

"And to finish off the evening let me state that I found the explanation of NBC, by C…"

111 Apr 25, 2016
Reply by Jo Gonzalez

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden On Violence Against Women:   We Have To Keep ‘Punching At It, And Punching At It, And Punching At It’

The audience laughed as he said this.

Former Vice President Joe Biden said that America needs to be “punching” back to combat violence against women during Wednesday’s Democratic debate.

Biden was asked if he would tackle specific issues regarding the #MeToo movement at the beginning of his presidency, if he were to be elected. The former vice president previously sponsored the 1994 Violence Against Women Act (VAWA), which aimed to protect victims of domestic violence.

The presidential candidate responded to the question about assaulting women by using the phrase “punching” repeatedly, apparently not thinking about the implications of using such a word.

“No man has a right to raise a hand to a woman in anger other than in self-defense, and that rarely ever occurs,” Biden said. “So we have to just change the culture, period, and keep punching at it and punching at it and punching at it. No, I really mean it.”

A few people laughed in the audience as he said this.

Biden added that it is important to pass the Violence Against Women Act, which has passed in the House and held up in the Senate. The former Vice President also suggested that America has to “fundamentally change the culture” of how women are treated, noting that it is “everyone’s responsibility.”

“It’s a gigantic issue, and we have to make it clear from the top, from the president on down that we will not tolerate it,” Biden said. “We will not tolerate this culture.”

Tucker's big takeaways from the Trump impeachment saga

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service