Robert W. May's Discussions (108)

Discussions Replied To (108) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Hmmm? My united airlines union mechanics pension hasn't been funded for the last 20…"

Robert W. May replied Mar 1, 2017 to NY Teamsters Pension Becomes First To Run Out Of Money As Expert Warns "Pension Tsunami" Is Coming

18 Mar 2, 2017
Reply by John Barr

ADMIN

"Pocahontas is on a mission for the Democratic party. Should the Americans of African…"

Robert W. May replied Feb 9, 2017 to Ted Cruz Spanks Elizabeth Warren for ‘False Smear of Jeff Sessions’

17 Feb 13, 2017
Reply by John Barr

ADMIN

"I like the idea of the National Guard and rubber bullets. But not the idea of tax do…"

Robert W. May replied Feb 4, 2017 to Dem Congresswoman Calls Anarchy at Berkeley a ‘Beautiful Sight’

63 Feb 8, 2017
Reply by Ray V. Brown

ADMIN

"Does that mean don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you? Hee hee!!"

Robert W. May replied Jan 27, 2017 to HE'S FIRED! Trump administration tells Border Patrol chief to pack his bags

42 Jan 29, 2017
Reply by Michael Dennis Smith

ADMIN

"Yes they had 2 years to ram Obamacare up our bums!! And now it's falling down around…"

Robert W. May replied Nov 23, 2016 to Donald Trump: Investigating Hillary ‘Would Be Very, Very Divisive for the Country’

178 Nov 27, 2016
Reply by Ralph Baker

ADMIN

"Hey. Maybe Trump is right. He should offer Hillary a job for his new administration.…"

Robert W. May replied Nov 23, 2016 to Donald Trump: Investigating Hillary ‘Would Be Very, Very Divisive for the Country’

178 Nov 27, 2016
Reply by Ralph Baker

"Know the tune? "My heart is pumping purple panther piss just for you!!" Hee hee"

Robert W. May replied Nov 11, 2016 to REPORT: Hillary Clinton Couldn’t Stop Crying, Blamed Comey and Obama for Her Stunning Loss (VIDEO)

91 Nov 12, 2016
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

ADMIN

"OH FRANKIE!!! Where do you always get these? Sometimes these bring me to the edge fr…"

Robert W. May replied Nov 10, 2016 to Cornell students hold ‘Cry In’ over Trump victory

52 Nov 12, 2016
Reply by Jea9

ADMIN

"OH!!! One last thing. We all got out and voted to make this happen. And it felt REAL…"

Robert W. May replied Nov 10, 2016 to The sneering response to Trump’s victory reveals exactly why he won

29 Nov 15, 2016
Reply by Archie C B

ADMIN

"I was the only Trump supporter in my family. My Uncle who lost ALOT of money during…"

Robert W. May replied Nov 10, 2016 to The sneering response to Trump’s victory reveals exactly why he won

29 Nov 15, 2016
Reply by Archie C B

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Ken Catalino

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

ALERT ALERT

Deep State Treason:  Former State Dept. Official Under Trump Tells China To Quit Negotiating Until Trump Is Removed In 2020

Deep state traitors no longer hide their deep hatred for the American people —

Mrs. Susan Thornton, the former acting assistant secretary of state in the Trump administration, told her Beijing audience to stop negotiating until President Trump is removed from office in 2020.

Until July 2018, she was Acting Assistant Secretary for East Asian and Pacific Affairs at the Department of State and led East Asia policy making amid crises with North Korea, escalating trade tensions with China, and a fast-changing international environment.

The Conservative Treehouse and The South China Morning News reported:

A former official in the Trump administration has said that China can weather the storm brought by the trade war with the United States but might have to “keep steady, keep their heads down and wait” for change in the White House.

Susan Thornton, former acting assistant secretary of state to US President Donald Trump, told a gathering in Shanghai on Wednesday that she hoped a trade deal between the US and China could be concluded by next month.

But the reality was that it would “take a while” for China and the US to talk about cooperation again, Thornton, who in 20 years rose to become the US State Department’s chief negotiator for East Asia and Pacific affairs, told the South China Morning Post.

“I want to be optimistic,” said Thornton, whose 27-year career in Washington ended in July. “I tell all our foreign counterparts they should keep steady, keep their heads down and wait. [They should] try to not let anything change dramatically.”

“If this sceptical attitude towards talking diplomacy continues in this administration, you might have to wait till another administration,” Thornton said at an event held by National Committee of US-China relations and Shanghai’s American Chamber.

Embedded video
EAP Bureau    @USAsiaPacific

Acting Asst. Sec. Susan Thornton and EAP team en route to her nomination hearing before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee! 

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service