Darrell Madison's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"So it is nice to see that I'm not the only one that believes this (actually, it is r…"

Darrell Madison replied Mar 4, 2014 to Obamacare Mastermind Ezekiel Emanual: Insurance Companies as We Know Them Are About to Die

25 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by sr williams

ADMIN

"Completely agree.  I've often speculated about the back office deals made between th…"

Darrell Madison replied Mar 4, 2014 to Obamacare Mastermind Ezekiel Emanual: Insurance Companies as We Know Them Are About to Die

25 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by sr williams

ADMIN

"Is it really a good thing to be exposing a blog post which contains a link to a book…"

25 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by sr williams

ADMIN

"This obviously turns my stomach - but there is a rather obvious solution.   We just…"

Darrell Madison replied Feb 16, 2014 to The FCC Plan To Police The Newsrooms

61 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Joseph T. Ward

ADMIN

""No one wins with Ocare except the commie elites." Actually, they lose too.  Of cour…"

Darrell Madison replied Feb 10, 2014 to 'Doc Shock' Reaches the Masses

30 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Linda GrayWolf

ADMIN

""EXTERMINATION" - yea, I can see why some might shy away from correspondence which u…"

30 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Linda GrayWolf

ADMIN

"From a government perspective, the most sinister thing they can do is coerce wider n…"

30 Feb 13, 2014
Reply by Linda GrayWolf

ADMIN

"Of course this is a total scam - I actually go over this in the Supplemental chapter…"

Darrell Madison replied Feb 5, 2014 to The Obamacare bailout battle

52 Feb 6, 2014
Reply by Jeff Noncent

ADMIN

"Plenty of excellent points below so I won't repeat.   I express a real world scenari…"

Darrell Madison replied Feb 4, 2014 to FAR-LEFT WEBSITE: ‘WHY YOU’RE WRONG ABOUT COMMUNISM’

96 Feb 15, 2014
Reply by Mangus Colorado

"This certainly is a shame, but I'm not even sure it is worth while to debate about t…"

Darrell Madison replied Jan 20, 2014 to Teachers ‘instructed’ to teach ‘all right wing extremist groups’ are fascist

27 Jan 25, 2014
Reply by James Frankin

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

WATCH:  MAGA Beach Bash 2019!

Infowars reporter Millie Weaver goes to the Topless Jeep Event held in Chrystal Beach, Texas to join up with the MAGA Beach Bash 2019!

Like a scene from the dystopian movie Road Warrior, these gasoline driven “deplorable” Trump supporters are ready for Armageddon. [VIEWER DISCRETION ADVISED]

Flashback: Massive Panama City Crowd Chants “4 More Years!” As President Trump Takes Stage In Florida (Video)

President Donald Trump held a rally on May 8th in Panama City Beach, Florida.

THOUSANDS of supporters were in attendance including The Gateway Pundit reporter Kristinn Taylor.

When President Trump entered the stadium the crowd started chanting, “Four more years!”

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service