Doug Richards's Discussions (113)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"I think the performance of all the Patriotic Americans that took the stand for Chik-…"

Doug Richards replied Aug 6, 2012 to OBAMA ALMOST READY TO SILENCE YOUR RIGHT TO FREE SPEECH, REDRESS GOVERNMENT

102 Sep 10, 2012
Reply by John Gearhart

ADMIN

"I think he is more comcerned about winning this election than he wants to admit even…"

Doug Richards replied Jul 29, 2012 to IT CAN WAIT: OBAMA ADMIN REPORTEDLY PUTTING OFF COSTLY & CONTROVERSIAL REGS UNTIL AFTER THE ELECTION

16 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Healani

"They will fund it to keep their paychecks coming and for no other reason. The could…"

Doug Richards replied Jul 25, 2012 to HOUSE GOP LEADERS INDICATE THEY WILL FUND OBAMACARE

41 Jul 28, 2012
Reply by June Gagnon

"Not enough people have seen the movie the Mancharian Candidate or remember it well e…"

Doug Richards replied Jul 17, 2012 to Is Obama Ripping Off the Mask?????

33 Jul 18, 2012
Reply by Neal W. Welsh

ADMIN

"I am a Christian and Love God and Jesus with all my heart and I also love this count…"

Doug Richards replied Jul 14, 2012 to George H.W. Bush: ‘Who the hell’ is Grover Norquist?

21 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by van nolan price

ADMIN

"One thing about Uncle Ted. He will always say it the way it is and never pulls any p…"

Doug Richards replied Jul 8, 2012 to TED NUGENT: Turncoat Roberts

51 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by Healani

"Thomas Jefferson? This is amazing. There are two parts. Be sure to read the 2nd part…"

Doug Richards replied Jul 5, 2012 to OBAMA TOLD TO BACK OFF U.N. GUN TREATY

209 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Michael J Nellett

ADMIN

"RH asked when we are going to get tough and fight back. If everything works out as i…"

Doug Richards replied Jul 5, 2012 to Lawyers Have Already Drafted 13,000 Pages of Regulations for New ObamaTax Law

28 Jul 7, 2012
Reply by Oren Long

"I have made this statement more than once but will say it one more time. The only wa…"

Doug Richards replied Jul 5, 2012 to "THEY".... TOOK OUR FREEDOMS AWAY FROM US.... WHO?, WHY?.... WHAT CAN WE DO?

257 Jul 14, 2012
Reply by van nolan price

"Question 1 Will the main stream media lie to the American people. That answer is an…"

Doug Richards replied Jul 2, 2012 to Is Obama's Support Weaker Than Poll Numbers Appear?.... (would the lamestream media lie to us?)

46 Jul 3, 2012
Reply by Charles Bill L.CDurry

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service