Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin.'s Discussions (5,948)

Discussions Replied To (5920) Replies Latest Activity

"So, it was only after seeing that policy in practice that she realized that it might…"

Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin. replied yesterday to Liberal Mom Aghast as Huge Guy Wearing Lakers Jersey Walks Into Ladies’ Room

33 21 hours ago
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"I sent this to my family and friends with the suggestion that they change their pass…"

Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin. replied yesterday to Alert: Massive Breach Threatens To Wipe Out 300 Million iPhones On April 7th Unless Apple Pays Ransom

2 19 hours ago
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"Gary Sinise is a good man and those in Hollywood would do well to take a lesson from…"

Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin. replied Mar 21 to A Real Hollywood Hero is Recognized – The Army’s Highest Award for a a Civilian

4 Mar 21
Reply by Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin.

ADMIN

"Unfortunately, the site has not been looking too good for a while.  Many of the hard…"

Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin. replied Mar 18 to I am retiring.....

334 Mar 21
Reply by Dee

"First of all, the damn computer should never have been left unattended! Second, it s…"

Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin. replied Mar 18 to TRUMP TOWER BLUEPRINTS STOLEN FROM SECRET SERVICE

6 Mar 19
Reply by Philip D. Steenbergen

"The Marxist in most of the colleges have done such a great job of Dumbing Down Ameri…"

Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin. replied Mar 14 to New York State to End Literacy Test for Aspiring Educators, Claiming it Hurts Diversity

3 Mar 14

"This is a disturbing story but an important one on two counts. 1st. - We must help l…"

Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin. replied Mar 14 to New York State to End Literacy Test for Aspiring Educators, Claiming it Hurts Diversity

3 Mar 14

"That was an awesome smackdown!  More women need to protect themselves from these Mus…"

Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin. replied Feb 10 to BOMBSHELL – Feds Raid Mosque And Uncover HORRIFYING Plans For Americans

114 Feb 13
Reply by John Barr

"Dee decides which articles to post, unless she has an assistant to help.  To my know…"

Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin. replied Feb 10 to BOMBSHELL – Feds Raid Mosque And Uncover HORRIFYING Plans For Americans

114 Feb 13
Reply by John Barr

ADMIN

"Wow! While I still have some reservations about the COS, I do believe Oren has a rig…"

Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin. replied Feb 8 to Ryan Works With Pelosi & Schumer To Stall Trump Economic Recovery

123 Feb 10
Reply by Jeff Noncent

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

Political Cartoons by Henry Payne

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

Deep State Mulls “Continuity of Government” Plan to Overthrow Trump

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service