Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin.'s Discussions (6,004)

Discussions Replied To (5976) Replies Latest Activity

"If it were one of those chicken crap punks from the NFL, they would have run like so…"

Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin. replied Oct 5 to Man Shielding Woman From Vegas Gunfire In Haunting Image Identified as Army Soldier

1 Oct 5
Reply by Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin.

"Another Leftist showing their true colors...... There really is no bottom to their p…"

Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin. replied Oct 2 to CBS Exec: No Sympathy For Vegas Victims Because 'Country Music Fans Often Republicans'

6 Oct 2
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"Of course the MSM would not show that...... Now I hope the NFL profits go up in smok…"

Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin. replied Sep 25 to Disrespecting The National Anthem And The American Flag Are Not Legitimate Forms Of Political Protest

18 Sep 26
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"This is something I wrote for another site: Alejandro Villanueva is a man of courage…"

Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin. replied Sep 25 to Disrespecting The National Anthem And The American Flag Are Not Legitimate Forms Of Political Protest

18 Sep 26
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"Wow, more cheap shots at Christians, meanwhile Muslims engage in rape, pillage, plun…"

Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin. replied Aug 27 to Christians React To AMC Show Depicting A Sex Scene With Jesus

5 Aug 28
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

ADMIN

"@Frankmusic, you are on a roll and I am rolling on the floor!  Great material and sh…"

Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin. replied Aug 23 to HHS: Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act Makes Care Unaffordable

14 Aug 24
Reply by Kristi Ann Mod

"I copied the list and posted it on FB. Thanks Frank."

Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin. replied Aug 10 to Obama Official Makes Criminal Confession – Media Stunned

7 Aug 10
Reply by Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin.

"No distortion needed with this one, she is as my granddaughter puts it, "an unfortun…"

Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin. replied Aug 10 to You Will Be Shocked When You Learn What Planned Parenthood Wants To Teach Preschoolers About Sex

13 Aug 10
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"Thank God some parents know how to raise their children.  God bless these folks in J…"

Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin. replied Jul 31 to 4 Teenagers Save 75-Year-Old Woman From Jail Cell As Town Police Move In

9 Aug 3
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

""

Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin. replied Jul 22 to Muslim Refugee Running For Office In Shocking State – His Plan Is DISTURBING

6 Jul 23
Reply by Jea9

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

HOT TEA VIDEO

BREAKING: The Hillary Clinton Investigation
Just Caught Fire

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service