Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin.'s Discussions (5,970)

Discussions Replied To (5942) Replies Latest Activity

"Check this out, I love these ladies! https://youtu.be/44A_GZUF-Ko"

Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin. replied May 6 to Cops Investigate ‘Armed Cat’ Holding a ‘Rifle’; Turns Out to be a Stick

12 May 6
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"A cat's gotta do what a cat's gotta do...... Just keeping watch to make sure none of…"

Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin. replied May 6 to Cops Investigate ‘Armed Cat’ Holding a ‘Rifle’; Turns Out to be a Stick

12 May 6
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"She used to have a show called Kathy Griffin My Life on the D List.  It basically wa…"

Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin. replied May 5 to Famous Celebrity Launches NASTY Attack On Barron Trump, What Should Happen To Her?

14 May 5
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"I am still waiting for my white privilege to arrive....... So far, I have had to bus…"

Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin. replied Apr 27 to ‘Black’ Man Refuses to Accept DNA Results When it Comes Back to Reveal He’s Really White

8 Apr 27
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"While this teacher is very obvious in her agenda, most are more subtle in misguiding…"

Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin. replied Apr 24 to Lesbian Teacher Bans Students From Wearing Crosses, Forces GROSS Replacement

21 Apr 24
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"Wow, nothing like trying to subvert Steve's authority as the founder of TPCC.  I tri…"

Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin. replied Apr 13 to

just now

ADMIN

"Why am I getting old articles in my email, esp. since I opted out of any emails from…"

Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin. replied Apr 11 to WikiLeaks: Re: (Now Chelsea involved in scandal?)

39 Apr 15
Reply by Charles S Imwold

"I tried again and got it to work but only after I cleared all the pop ups and then w…"

Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin. replied Apr 10 to New Law Means You Could be the Subject of a Vaccine or Medication Experiment Without Your Informed Consent

13 Apr 12
Reply by Sally Gangi

"You're lucky you are so cute, at least your little dog is...... LOL"

Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin. replied Apr 10 to New Law Means You Could be the Subject of a Vaccine or Medication Experiment Without Your Informed Consent

13 Apr 12
Reply by Sally Gangi

"I couldn't get the video to work here so I went to their site.  Every time I got to…"

13 Apr 12
Reply by Sally Gangi

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

Political Cartoons by Mike Lester

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

Juan Williams Calls For More Govt Leaks: ‘If You Have a Leak, Please Call Me at Fox News’

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service