Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin.'s Discussions (5,998)

Discussions Replied To (5970) Replies Latest Activity

"I copied the list and posted it on FB. Thanks Frank."

Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin. replied Aug 10 to Obama Official Makes Criminal Confession – Media Stunned

7 Aug 10
Reply by Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin.

"No distortion needed with this one, she is as my granddaughter puts it, "an unfortun…"

Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin. replied Aug 10 to You Will Be Shocked When You Learn What Planned Parenthood Wants To Teach Preschoolers About Sex

13 Aug 10
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"Thank God some parents know how to raise their children.  God bless these folks in J…"

Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin. replied Jul 31 to 4 Teenagers Save 75-Year-Old Woman From Jail Cell As Town Police Move In

9 Aug 3
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

""

Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin. replied Jul 22 to Muslim Refugee Running For Office In Shocking State – His Plan Is DISTURBING

6 Jul 23
Reply by Jea9

"Someone needs to teach her the meaning of racism because there were no racists remar…"

Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin. replied Jul 22 to Teacher Calls Students Racist… She Shows Up to a Class to Find a “Decorated” Room

6 Jul 23
Reply by Frankmusic

"I think we should drive home the point even further.  Fill the restaurant up with Ve…"

Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin. replied Jul 9 to BOYCOTT THEM: Popular Restaurant Tells Veterans to REMOVE the Flag and GET OUT

4 Jul 9
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"BTW Tif, GROW UP ALREADY AND STOP PLAYING LITTLE DADDY'S GIRL, IT IS GETTING CREEPY!"

Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin. replied Jul 5 to Perfect Perfection Quality And Outstanding

38 Jul 6
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"Mrs. Tif Morgan and Hank can't stand being exposed, which is why they shut down thei…"

Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin. replied Jul 5 to Perfect Perfection Quality And Outstanding

38 Jul 6
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"@Jason G Manual, Obviously you have a much lower threshold for perfection than I do,…"

38 Jul 6
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"Great question!"

Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin. replied Jul 4 to Perfect Perfection Quality And Outstanding

38 Jul 6
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

HOT TEA VIDEO

WATCH: Newt Gingrich Rises Up, Issues Powerful Warning to Anti-Trump Media

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service