Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin.'s Discussions (5,985)

Discussions Replied To (5957) Replies Latest Activity

"I for one hope the investigations continue........ You ask why?  Well, so far they h…"

Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin. replied on Friday to Democrat Lawyer Tells Libs To ‘Sit Down & Shut Up’ On Russian Probe With Bombshell Fact

10 on Friday
Reply by Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin.

"You would think he could at least muster up a little excitement...... BTW, I don't t…"

Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin. replied Jun 11 to CONFIRMED: Comey Planted Inside FBI as Clinton Fixer

351 Jun 19
Reply by Joseph Wonderless

"@Frankmusic, Your talents are unlimited!  Great job!"

Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin. replied Jun 11 to CONFIRMED: Comey Planted Inside FBI as Clinton Fixer

351 Jun 19

"@Phillip D. Steenbergen, Well said!"

351 Jun 19

"With all his money, you would think he would invest in liposuction.  I know a good S…"

Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin. replied Jun 2 to Michael Moore’s father committed a crime against humanity

3 Jun 2
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"It was a contrived apology to begin with.  If you saw the video of them making this…"

Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin. replied May 31 to Kathy Griffin sums up the deranged, violent, lunatic Left

24 Jun 9
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

"I thank God that those who wish to remain Anonymous are finally exposing who and wha…"

Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin. replied May 31 to Why Are The People Without Power To Govern....

188 Jun 8
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"One would think that those who present themselves to know so much, would have known…"

Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin. replied May 29 to What Is (CETA) Decentralized Legislation

4 May 29
Reply by Hank Jordan

"@Philip D. Steenbergen, Amen!"

Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin. replied May 29 to FBI Ignores Oversight Committee Demand, Vital Evidence Into Comey Case Nowhere To Be Found

11 Jun 5

"Oh no, so how do I get that nasty image out of my head Frank?"

Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin. replied May 29 to FBI Ignores Oversight Committee Demand, Vital Evidence Into Comey Case Nowhere To Be Found

11 Jun 5

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

What’s The Reward for Instigating Mass Rioting in Ferguson? Michael Brown’s Parents Have Just Found Out

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service