Adolfo O. Perez's Discussions (2,063)

Discussions Replied To (1000) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't thing there is anything else to say this covers it all. When does the TREASO…"

Adolfo O. Perez replied Aug 17, 2012 to An Open Letter To Communist Valerie Jarrett

45 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Judy Pratt

ADMIN

"Tell O'bummer to produce  his records ALL OF THEM and show his tax returns on ALL OF…"

Adolfo O. Perez replied Aug 15, 2012 to Romney: "Mr. President, take your campaign of division and anger and hate back to Chicago,"

16 Aug 15, 2012
Reply by Barbara Buffing

ADMIN

"Taking back the country one step at a time YEAH"

Adolfo O. Perez replied Aug 14, 2012 to Congressman Allen West projected winner in Republican primary

57 Aug 19, 2012
Reply by Lone Ranger

ADMIN

"Low income whites is not how it works O'bummer,and your alledged dauters get affirma…"

Adolfo O. Perez replied Aug 14, 2012 to Obama administration urges justices to uphold affirmative action

46 Aug 22, 2012

"This Kristen  Gillibrand keeps sending me emails to support her campain & suppor…"

Adolfo O. Perez replied Aug 13, 2012 to BREAKING: Feds Covering Up NY US Senator Gillibrand's Mother's Mortgage Fraud Ring

30 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Larry K. Parent

"in other words she can marry a Jew so that she can be more beliebel that she is not…"

Adolfo O. Perez replied Aug 13, 2012 to HUMA ABEDIN'S TIES TO MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD DEEPER THAN REP. BACHMANN SUSPECTED

39 Aug 15, 2012

"    By all accounts O'bummer should be considered as a TERRORIST,that alone should b…"

Adolfo O. Perez replied Aug 13, 2012 to Obamacare Mandate: Sterilize 15-Year-Old Girls for Free--Without Parental Consent

54 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Rick Knue

"it just keeps getting worse & worse,what the HELL,I have 1 grandauter 1 year old…"

Adolfo O. Perez replied Aug 13, 2012 to Obamacare Mandate: Sterilize 15-Year-Old Girls for Free--Without Parental Consent

54 Aug 16, 2012
Reply by Rick Knue

ADMIN

"Hello does the Tea Party have a list of  Tea Party approved people to vote for in da…"

Adolfo O. Perez replied Aug 13, 2012 to Tea Party Restoring America From The Grass-Roots Up!

11 Aug 13, 2012
Reply by TONY SALAZAR

ADMIN

"After Romney chose Ryan,I asked who is this guy,now I am more likely to vote for Rom…"

Adolfo O. Perez replied Aug 13, 2012 to Paul Ryan: Why Democrats are in sheer panic

25 Aug 14, 2012

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by Steve KelleyPolitical Cartoons by Lisa Benson

ALERT ALERT

TRUMP ->  WHY DOES ANTIFA NEVER ATTACK BIKERS FOR TRUMP?

President insults leftists during social media summit

The president made reference to the Antifa attack on gay Asian journalist Andy Ngo in Portland last month.

“Do you ever notice they pick on certain people?” asked Trump.

Embedded video
Michael Sheridan@MSH3RIDAN

"Did you ever notice they don't come after Bikers For  Trump?"@realDonaldTrump calls out ANTIFA for the wussies that they are.

“He would tell you he’s not the toughest person physically in the world – they don’t go after Bikers For Trump, you ever notice that, they don’t go after our construction workers who love us, they don’t go after the police,” he added.

Trump went on to further insult far-leftists, joking, “They live in the basement of their mom’s home,” while asserting that they all had skinny arms.

“But they have the black masks on and they have sticks, they hit people in the face, in the head.”

“But you ever notice Antifa’s never there when we have a bikers rally….they’re never around, they’re always there when you have a single guy protesting in front of a school,” said Trump.

Trump then made reference to his administration’s move to withdraw federal funding from educational institutions that don’t allow free speech on campus.

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service