Daniel James Haapala's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (73) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"The voice of America's majority today is one of Honor, Compassion, Responsibility, …"

Daniel James Haapala replied Dec 16, 2016 to Why The Democrats Can't Let Go Of Losing

37 Dec 18, 2016
Reply by John Barr

ADMIN

"I have watched Newt over the years. Saw  him lead the fight to stop Hillarycare. Agr…"

Daniel James Haapala replied May 4, 2016 to A Trump-Gingrich Ticket: Brilliant or Crazy?

59 May 5, 2016
Reply by peggy gilliam

ADMIN

"The SCOTUS is not the last say. Why do people think they are. Congress is the last s…"

Daniel James Haapala replied Jun 25, 2015 to Was Supreme Court Justice John Roberts Blackmailed?

65 Jun 28, 2015
Reply by Bob Sip

ADMIN

"I'm curious. The slightly distorted image that first appears shows the Charleston in…"

Daniel James Haapala replied Jun 22, 2015 to Obama to travel to Charleston, deliver eulogy for slain pastor

28 Jun 23, 2015
Reply by christine c scott

"I am a 67 year old Viet Nam Vet. Brown water Navy in the Mekong Delta. Like all vets…"

Daniel James Haapala replied May 19, 2015 to Question of the day 5/19/2015

44 May 21, 2015
Reply by James C. Watson DC

ADMIN

"Amen."

Daniel James Haapala replied May 11, 2015 to Mitch McConnell praises Edward Kennedy in Boston

38 May 12, 2015
Reply by Charles E. Brown

"I never read course descriptions, I talked to students who had taken the course. The…"

Daniel James Haapala replied May 11, 2015 to OUTRAGE: How This College Professor Requires His Students To Expose Themselves For ‘Art’(VIDEO)

40 May 13, 2015
Reply by Jason K

"Blame the lack of morals of the students. This is listed as an elective course which…"

Daniel James Haapala replied May 11, 2015 to OUTRAGE: How This College Professor Requires His Students To Expose Themselves For ‘Art’(VIDEO)

40 May 13, 2015
Reply by Jason K

"This alarms me. Not because of the replies previously expounded, but because this is…"

Daniel James Haapala replied Mar 27, 2015 to Army Special Operations Command Pushes Back Against Alarmist Claims About Upcoming Exercise

56 Mar 29, 2015
Reply by Jo Gonzalez

ADMIN

"Concur, an Arizona voter."

Daniel James Haapala replied Mar 21, 2015 to MCCAIN ATTACKS GRAHAM, FLAKE: ‘NO REPUBLICAN SHOULD VOTE FOR’ LORETTA LYNCH’S CONFIRMATION

61 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by Harry Laughman

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service