Concerned Citizen's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"I say once the real conservatives take over the country again we put every demoncat…"

Concerned Citizen replied Nov 17, 2013 to Sen. Kristen Gillibrand (D-NY): Yeah, "We All Knew" Obama Was Lying About Keeping Your Health Insurance

95 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Glenn Modracek

ADMIN

"I remember when they were poisoning the feeble minded with their 'we are going to be…"

Concerned Citizen replied Nov 17, 2013 to Sen. Kristen Gillibrand (D-NY): Yeah, "We All Knew" Obama Was Lying About Keeping Your Health Insurance

95 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Glenn Modracek

ADMIN

"This administration wants to and has done nothing but rob Peter to pay Paul.  They a…"

Concerned Citizen replied Nov 16, 2013 to Obama Betrayal Of Whites Continues

58 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by David A. Darflinger

ADMIN

"Nothing this administration does makes any moral, legal, or economical sense unless…"

Concerned Citizen replied Nov 10, 2013 to PUBLIC REVOLTS AGAINST OBAMA, POLITICAL ESTABLISHMENT'S AMNESTY EFFORTS

101 Jul 7, 2014
Reply by Michael J. Erickson

ADMIN

"Amen Charles Munroe!! She is the worst possible candidate.  If we have to live throu…"

Concerned Citizen replied Nov 3, 2013 to Schumer: '2016 is Hillary’s time'

65 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Buck Crosby

ADMIN

"My head is spinning.  There is finally REAL people standing up for the American Peop…"

Concerned Citizen replied Oct 21, 2013 to Rand Paul introducing constitutional amendment holding government officials to same standard as American people

51 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by Jeff Noncent

"I really enjoyed reading your response Emma. It is very inspiring!! God Bless"

Concerned Citizen replied Oct 19, 2013 to Left demands: Charge Ted Cruz with sedition

134 Oct 28, 2013
Reply by Jeff Noncent

"I know this may not seem like a victory for the Tea Party but...It is a huge victory…"

Concerned Citizen replied Oct 17, 2013 to Brit Hume: Tea Party Arose from GOP Establishment Failure to Restrain Govt. Spending

24 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Debra A Shawver

ADMIN

"Just donated....DRIVE ON"

Concerned Citizen replied Oct 3, 2013 to Truckers Ride Oct 11, 12, 13 on DC: Updated information on Locations to Meet

109 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Federalism vs Republicanism

ADMIN

"AMEN!  Thanks be to God. "

Concerned Citizen replied Oct 3, 2013 to Truckers Ride Oct 11, 12, 13 on DC: Updated information on Locations to Meet

109 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by Federalism vs Republicanism

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service