Concerned Citizen's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (62) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Any one who sides with the current administration on pressing issues such as immigra…"

Concerned Citizen replied Jun 12, 2014 to DEAR SEN. McCONNELL AND SPEAKER BOEHNER: Here are the Terms of Your Surrender

40 Jun 18, 2014
Reply by Edward L.Ruff

ADMIN

"This all part of the plan to destroy this country.  What a shame this administration…"

Concerned Citizen replied Mar 2, 2014 to Obama: US won’t be able to defend Israel if peace talks fail

207 Mar 15, 2014
Reply by Oleg Gielman

ADMIN

"In order to SERVE your country you have to be tested routinely but those who STEAL f…"

Concerned Citizen replied Jan 1, 2014 to Judge strikes down Florida law mandating drug tests for welfare

112 Jan 5, 2014
Reply by Barbara Gilbert

ADMIN

"I know we all fall short of The Lord's expectations but this is refreshing every tim…"

Concerned Citizen replied Dec 30, 2013 to ‘Don’t Tread On Me’ license plate sales tell tale of the times

52 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by Edward Ducy

ADMIN

"I don't think that Americans will forget because the Tea Party will not rightfully l…"

Concerned Citizen replied Dec 17, 2013 to OBAMASCARE: Huge premium hikes rock employer-insured workers

19 Dec 18, 2013
Reply by broadcast storm

ADMIN

"These demoncats will never take responsibility for their own actions.  It's easy to…"

Concerned Citizen replied Dec 7, 2013 to Dems Accuse Republicans of Sabotaging Obamacare with Fraudulent Websites

26 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Edward L.Ruff

"God Bless you as well Mr. Briggs, Mickey, and Douglas, and all God's People.  I also…"

Concerned Citizen replied Nov 24, 2013 to Tea Party to Mitch McConnell: 'You Cannot Win Without Us'

61 May 8, 2014
Reply by Craig Rivers

"This is when we need God the most, when we are in doubt.  Faith and through faith al…"

Concerned Citizen replied Nov 23, 2013 to Tea Party to Mitch McConnell: 'You Cannot Win Without Us'

61 May 8, 2014
Reply by Craig Rivers

"PSALM 125:1-5"

Concerned Citizen replied Nov 23, 2013 to Tea Party to Mitch McConnell: 'You Cannot Win Without Us'

61 May 8, 2014
Reply by Craig Rivers

"John Stewart, God ordains everything.  It's all part of His plan.  He has the reason…"

61 May 8, 2014
Reply by Craig Rivers

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

SICK: Anderson Cooper Says Demographic Decline Of White Americans Is “Exciting”

“It’s an exciting evolution.”

Embedded video

[Click To Watch]

CNN’s Anderson Cooper said during an interview with Univision anchor Jorge Ramos that he found the demographic decline of white people “exciting”.

“The idea that, you know, whites will not be the majority, I mean, that’s — it’s an exciting transformation of the country, it’s an exciting evolution and you know, progress of our country in many different ways,” said Cooper.

Ramos agreed that whites becoming a minority in America was inevitable and a positive development.

The Judge@V8POW

Anderson Cooper barely able to contain his excitement about Whites becoming a minority.

Not thrilled about being replaced in the country your ancestors founded: you're a "Supremacist"

Understand White People, you're already in a race war.

“There’s nothing really they can do against this incredible demographic revolution. And in 2044, everyone is going to be a minority,” he said.

The media has repeatedly asserted that even raising the “conspiracy theory” of “the great replacement” or the demographic decline of white people puts you on a par with mass shooters and terrorists.

However, it’s apparently completely fine to talk about the issue so long as you proclaim the demographic decline of whites to be a positive thing.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service