Russell James Ewert's Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (66) Replies Latest Activity

"I’m thinking if the nation switched to the God Calendar then we would be one nation…"

Russell James Ewert replied Aug 11, 2019 to NRA News Commentators | Ep. 96: Dom Raso “Pride and Ownership in the USA”

119 Feb 29
Reply by Henry Massingale

"What do you think about the new Pledge of Allegiance and the new calendar? It has Go…"

Russell James Ewert replied Aug 11, 2019 to NRA News Commentators | Ep. 96: Dom Raso “Pride and Ownership in the USA”

119 Feb 29
Reply by Henry Massingale

" "

Russell James Ewert replied Aug 10, 2019 to What does everyone think about this for a platform to lead America forward?

56 Aug 17, 2019
Reply by Russell James Ewert

"I floated the idea of the United States of Africa on the new calendar amongst many A…"

Russell James Ewert replied Aug 10, 2019 to What does everyone think about this for a platform to lead America forward?

56 Aug 17, 2019

"We will train them to be good Christians and control their continent and trade and d…"

56 Aug 17, 2019

"I’m working on making the United States of Africa where they all use the new calenda…"

56 Aug 17, 2019

"I think the best plan for gun control is to work on making everyone Christian so tha…"

Russell James Ewert replied Aug 9, 2019 to What does everyone think about this for a platform to lead America forward?

56 Aug 17, 2019

"So I do have to say this Christian platform looks really great for America going for…"

Russell James Ewert replied Aug 8, 2019 to What does everyone think about this for a platform to lead America forward?

56 Aug 17, 2019

"I told you she just popped up on my screen."

Russell James Ewert replied Aug 8, 2019 to What does everyone think about this for a platform to lead America forward?

56 Aug 17, 2019

"Well God must have wanted me to connect with her and wake her up because her thread…"

56 Aug 17, 2019

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Steve KelleyPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

C o r o n a V i r u s

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service