Harry Rainey - Sheepdog's Discussions (657)

Discussions Replied To (652) Replies Latest Activity

"So who is the Anti-Christ? Over their dead body. Guess I'll return to the woods and…"

Harry Rainey - Sheepdog replied Sep 4, 2017 to Finger Implant Chips 2017

9 Sep 4, 2017
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"  One day AntiFa and BLM will be calling the police because they are being slaughter…"

Harry Rainey - Sheepdog replied Sep 3, 2017 to Cop Who Buried 8th Co-Worker Sends Letter to Antifa, BLM That Every American Should Read

5 Sep 4, 2017
Reply by Jea9

"AntiFa is preparing for their own Russian Revolution: https://www.teaparty.org/red-a…"

Harry Rainey - Sheepdog replied Sep 3, 2017 to ALERT: Hackers Expose Horrifying Identity of Antifa Criminals

85 Sep 4, 2017
Reply by Eugene P. Clark

ADMIN

"Enjoy your retirement, we get old quick. I will miss your wit. Time to go to Disney…"

Harry Rainey - Sheepdog replied Mar 5, 2017 to I am retiring.....

334 Mar 21, 2017
Reply by Dee

ADMIN

"Do Christians think they can tame a Radical Islamic beast when they have lived unde…"

Harry Rainey - Sheepdog replied Mar 5, 2017 to LORETTA LYNCH: NEED MORE MARCHING, BLOOD, DEATH ON STREETS

110 Mar 14, 2017
Reply by Lyn Rogers

ADMIN

"Colluding with Radical Muslims is Treason or as our Founding Fathers called them Tor…"

Harry Rainey - Sheepdog replied Mar 5, 2017 to LORETTA LYNCH: NEED MORE MARCHING, BLOOD, DEATH ON STREETS

110 Mar 14, 2017
Reply by Lyn Rogers

ADMIN

"I hope she catches a 7.62x39 right in the head.  When you are dealing with followers…"

110 Mar 14, 2017
Reply by Lyn Rogers

"How does Obama fund his Shadow Government?  The DOJ found his 30 Billion dollar stas…"

Harry Rainey - Sheepdog replied Mar 4, 2017 to Attorney Claims Obama Encouraged “De Facto Coup” Against Trump by Deep State

41 Mar 6, 2017
Reply by John Barr

"Arrested in the raid were Allison Janney, Bradley Cooper, Bette Midler, Seth Rogan,…"

Harry Rainey - Sheepdog replied Mar 4, 2017 to Who Is Committing Crimes In The United States?

69 Mar 4, 2017
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

"For the 5th time, my Facebook has been hacked and cancelled. Facebook won't allow me…"

Harry Rainey - Sheepdog replied Feb 23, 2017 to If You Admit That You Are A Trump Supporter, It May Cost You Your Job

30 Feb 24, 2017
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service