Bonnie Somer's Discussions (2,721)

Discussions Replied To (2720) Replies Latest Activity

"the people are not stupid  we have our eyes wide open our schools are a huge problem…"

Bonnie Somer replied 3 hours ago to Why Are The People Without Power To Govern?

4 3 hours ago
Reply by Bonnie Somer

"the pres made an offer it is not etched in stone the Dems made NO offers.  1 dollar…"

Bonnie Somer replied 3 hours ago to Hold Tight on the Wall, President Trump

11 3 hours ago
Reply by Bonnie Somer

"give these disgusting people what they deserve.............................."

Bonnie Somer replied on Friday to Police Bust Child Sex Slave Ring in Florida

2 on Friday
Reply by Bonnie Somer

"a peaceful religion huh in what universe?"

Bonnie Somer replied on Friday to Twitter NGOs: Tells Pamela Geller to ‘Lawyer up’ for Breaking Sharia Law

2 on Friday
Reply by Hank Jordan

"well part the red sea another miracle Cher really "

Bonnie Somer replied Jan 15 to Cher Slams Dems: “Fund the Da** Wall, You’re Putting Lives in Danger!”

2 Jan 15
Reply by Bonnie Somer

"THEY ARE DESPERATE THEY WANT HIM GONE.     ILLEGALS ARE THE DEM VOTERS YET HAVE NO R…"

Bonnie Somer replied Jan 14 to NY Times Reveals FBI Attempted Coup D’état Against President Trump

1 Jan 14
Reply by Bonnie Somer

"THE UN IS A HORROR TIME TO RID AMERICA OF IT."

Bonnie Somer replied Jan 11 to Why President Trump Wants To Build The Wall- Stop The NWO

3 Jan 11
Reply by Rosie Daniels

"no surprise this man has done more to hurt the country than almost anyone time to re…"

Bonnie Somer replied Jan 11 to Obama Operatives Caught Running Anti-GOP Voting Scheme

3 Jan 11
Reply by Rosie Daniels

"YES THE UN IS A DANGER THEIR SO CALLED GLOBAL MIGRATION IS A DISASTER FOR SOVEREIGNT…"

Bonnie Somer replied Jan 10 to 9 Things That Could Happen if Trump Builds "The Wall"

4 Jan 11
Reply by Rosie Daniels

"GREAT TIME FOR TALK IS DONE SCHMUCK AND PILLHEAD WON'T GIVE THE MEAGER AMT SO I SAY…"

Bonnie Somer replied Jan 9 to White House Coordinating With Army To Begin Work On Border Wall

2 Jan 10
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

ALERT ALERT

OMG!! WTF!!: Rep. Ilhan Omar Tells CNN That She Doesn’t Know Why Her Anti-Israel Tweets Would Offend Jewish People

Rep. Ilhan Omar defended her anti-Israel sentiments on CNN on Thursday, saying that she doesn’t know why those comments would offend the Jewish-American community.

Omar famously tweeted in 2012 that “Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel.”

When asked about the tweet by CNN, Omar responded, “oh, that’s a really regrettable way of expressing that. I don’t know how my comments would be offensive to Jewish-Americans.”

Ilhan Omar    @IlhanMN

Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel.

Omar added that her comments were “precisely addressing what was happening during the Gaza war,” and that she was “clearly” speaking about the way the “Israeli regime” was “conducting themselves in that war.” 

Embedded video
Adam Weiss@adamMatthew

“I don’t know how my comments would be offensive to Jewish-Americans.”
Oh?!

Without any follow-up or push back, CNN moved on to asking the accused antisemitic congresswoman about her opinions on Rep. Steve King and his “racist remarks.”

While her perceived antisemitism is given a pass — Rep. King is boldly branded without any hesitation.

King has repeatedly stated that he was taken out of context and disavowed white supremacy and all forms of hatred – while Omar stands behind her bigotry. Yet, only King is facing consequences and blow back.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service