Bonnie Somer's Discussions (2,531)

Discussions Replied To (2531) Replies Latest Activity

"boy not soon enough.  he works at DOJ and in the ex branch pres can fire him i say h…"

Bonnie Somer replied 5 hours ago to Trump Expected To Fire Rod Rosenstein ‘Very Shortly’

2 2 hours ago
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"okay who'd put it past ohitler to do this i hope blacks go to support trump in droves"

Bonnie Somer replied on Tuesday to Barack Obama: Black Artists Need To Stop Praising Trump

2 on Tuesday
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"a truer statement is this one in your article; The real mystery is why any American,…"

Bonnie Somer replied on Tuesday to LAWMAKERS & LAWBREAKERS

10 yesterday
Reply by Rudy Tirre

ADMIN

"then it is time to REPLACE OUR HOUSE AND SENATE BUT FOR THE FEW GOOD ONES LEFT AND I…"

Bonnie Somer replied on Monday to Sessions: America needs to curb immigration flows

23 on Monday
Reply by Hank Jordan

ADMIN

"couldn't agree more i say no choice shoot some in the knees as they come in many wil…"

Bonnie Somer replied on Monday to Sessions: America needs to curb immigration flows

23 on Monday
Reply by Hank Jordan

"another mysterioius death in my opinion something is wrong.  who gets to them?     …"

Bonnie Somer replied May 15 to Brian Claflin: Who Exposed Hollywood Pedophile Ring Found Dead

2 May 15
Reply by Hank Jordan

"THEY WANT TO INTIMIDATE ANY FUTURE TRUMP SUPPORTERS FOR THE 2020 ELECTIONS. THE 2 OF…"

Bonnie Somer replied May 14 to Mueller: US Citizens Face Jail If They Donated To Trump Inauguration

2 May 15
Reply by Hank Jordan

"ITS NOT JUST ME SOMETHING IS TERRIBLY WRONG HERE  THIS TEACHER SHOULD NVR B ALLOWED…"

Bonnie Somer replied May 14 to Teacher Told Kids To Throw Rocks At 4 Year Old Classmate To ‘Teach Him A Lesson’

2 May 15
Reply by Hank Jordan

"GEE WHY BLAME THE DOG.  IT DID NOT TRAIN ITSELF.  THIS IS INSANITY"

Bonnie Somer replied May 11 to Illinois Threatens To Euthanize Police Dogs If Marijuana Is Legalized

3 May 11
Reply by Kristi Ann Mod

ADMIN

"then it is our job to teach them right isn't it?   i would hope as parents we take t…"

Bonnie Somer replied May 11 to Is There a ‘Tyranny of Meritocracy’ In Higher Education?

19 May 11
Reply by Bonnie Somer

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

ALERT ALERT

Democrat Sen. Chris Murphy: ‘The Real Second Amendment Isn’t Absolute

Sen. Chris Murphy (D-CT) tweeted Saturday there is a “real” Second Amendment and an “imaginary” one and he believes the real one is “not absolute.”

Murphy, “I support the real 2nd Amendment, not the imaginary 2nd Amendment. And the real 2nd Amendment isn’t absolute.”

The statement was a precursor to his call for banning “assault rifles” in the wake of the Santa Fe High School shooting, even though “assault rifles” were not used in the attack.

Murphy said the “real 2nd Amendment…allows Congress to wake up to reality and ban these assault rifles that are designed for one purpose only – to kill as many people as fast as possible.”

Gov. Greg Abbott (R-TX) said the Santa Fe High School attackers used a .38 revolver and a shotgun to carry out his heinous acts. Therefore, a ban on “assault rifles” would have done nothing to prevent the attack from occurring or the tragic loss of life from taking place.

It should be noted that Saturday was not the first time Sen. Murphy called the essence of the Second Amendment into question. On August 6, 2013, Breitbart News reported that Murphy told MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow that “The Second Amendment is not an absolute right, not a God-given right. It has always had conditions upon it like the First Amendment has.”

Murphy did not grapple with the words, “Shall not be infringed.”

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service