American4Freedom's Discussions (174)

Discussions Replied To (174) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"What a nut case...and she is responsible for OUR well being??? Democrats should be a…"

American4Freedom replied Mar 1, 2017 to Trump slams Pelosi: 'I think she's incompetent, actually'

21 Mar 1, 2017
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

ADMIN

"Jorge Ramos and the illegals....GET OUT OF AMERICA NOW! We citizens are FED UP with…"

American4Freedom replied Feb 28, 2017 to Pretend journalist, Jorge Ramos, says illegals who commit identity theft do so to ‘benefit our lives

37 Mar 1, 2017
Reply by George Zornetsky

ADMIN

"Get the BUM out! Paul Ryan is not looking out for the best interests for ALL AMERICA…"

American4Freedom replied Feb 28, 2017 to Former Trump Advisor: Paul Ryan Should Step Down If He Cannot Pass Obamacare Repeal

23 Feb 28, 2017

ADMIN

"So....when do WE American citizens REFUSE to pay taxes??? Screw the illegals, let th…"

American4Freedom replied Feb 28, 2017 to The Massive Tax Loophole Allowing Illegal Aliens to Defraud American Citizens

24 Mar 3, 2017
Reply by Stephen Kazmer

ADMIN

"Are you kidding me!!?? Californians are not ALL for succession...only the idiotic li…"

American4Freedom replied Feb 7, 2017 to Trump Threatens To De-Fund "Out Of Control" California

57 Feb 9, 2017
Reply by John Barr

"This has to be investigated...this is a TREASONOUS ACT against the USA! The person's…"

American4Freedom replied Feb 3, 2017 to REPORT: AL-QAEDA MILITANTS TIPPED OFF AHEAD OF TRUMP’S FIRST SEAL RAID

48 Feb 9, 2017
Reply by maria v. castro

ADMIN

"I'm WHITE and not a RACIST! Just because of my skin color being white, LIBERAL white…"

American4Freedom replied Jan 23, 2017 to Local USC Chapter President Calls for Cleansing of Whites

49 Jan 26, 2017
Reply by pahrumper

ADMIN

"Politicians like the DISHONORABLE  John Lewis are why the Democrats are ruining the…"

American4Freedom replied Jan 17, 2017 to John Lewis Lied: History Reveals He Did Not Attend George Bush's 2000 Inauguration

42 Jan 24, 2017
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

ADMIN

"Hmmm....so why is it that black politicians / black activists who are obviously raci…"

American4Freedom replied Jan 16, 2017 to DNC Chair Frontrunner: Trump Brings White Supremacy To The White House

73 Feb 7, 2017
Reply by Jea9

ADMIN

"The OBAMA Administration has been the WORST transparent US Government EVER! I agree…"

American4Freedom replied Jan 12, 2017 to White House accuses Trump of ‘secrecy’ as transition barbs fly

55 Jan 21, 2017
Reply by Eileen G. Jones

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service