Tea Party Command Center

National Director, Dee's Discussions (4,425)

Discussions Replied To (106) Replies Latest Activity

"We aren't fighting Glenn Beck.  We are simply responding to the vast number of peopl…"

National Director, Dee replied yesterday to Glenn Beck

2 yesterday
Reply by Virgil Earl Koon

"I read that.....very good information!  Thanks, Sheri!"

National Director, Dee replied Apr 12 to BREAKING NEWS: BLM ends roundup of Bundy cattle

153 on Monday
Reply by Louise Barnes

"They need to mobilize too.  The militias need God's support and guidance."

National Director, Dee replied Apr 9 to URGENT! Militias Are Mobilizing to the Cliven Bundy ranch

214 on Tuesday
Reply by Tina Fiedler

"To all asking how to help, I've reached out to some of the people going there....as…"

National Director, Dee replied Apr 9 to URGENT! Militias Are Mobilizing to the Cliven Bundy ranch

214 on Tuesday
Reply by Tina Fiedler

"Is there a fund set up to help with expenses?  If so, email me and I'll get it out t…"

214 on Tuesday
Reply by Tina Fiedler

ADMIN

"I thought the same thing....she was taking orders from someone else."

National Director, Dee replied Apr 9 to Ways and Means Committee Refers Lois Lerner to DOJ for Criminal Prosecution

74 Apr 10
Reply by Daniel abrera

"We will soon have a complete list of State Tea Party groups up and running.  It's al…"

National Director, Dee replied Apr 3 to Appeals court: Florida voter roll purge violated federal law

27 Apr 5
Reply by Virgil Earl Koon

"Are there any reported problems before the police declare it a 'unlawful assembly' a…"

National Director, Dee replied Mar 30 to Did the Police Cause the Riot at University of Arizona?

11 Mar 31
Reply by Randal W. Howard

"That's funny!"

National Director, Dee replied Mar 21 to Booze Addled Congress racks up 1.3M tab

35 Mar 23
Reply by Bob Russell

"http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/my-requested-response-stay-focused-on-the-i…"

National Director, Dee replied Mar 17 to Patriot Action Network

1 Mar 17
Reply by National Director, Dee

RSS

TEA PARTY PROJECTS

© 2014   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service