National Director, Dee's Discussions (13,901)

Discussions Replied To (251) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Because the Democrats control the media? Why conservative sites didn't bring it up,…"

National Director, Dee replied Nov 25 to Democrats are Wrong: Noncitizens CAN Be Removed Without Seeing an Immigration Judge

16 Nov 26
Reply by sharon ostwinch

"Me too!! We are working on the issue.  "

National Director, Dee replied Oct 29 to Site issues????

14 Oct 30
Reply by kathyet

ADMIN

"Your videos/..memes crack me up...Well played"

National Director, Dee replied Oct 19 to Live: The Last Presidential Debate

20 Oct 20
Reply by Ruth Webster

ADMIN

"We need specifics Hillary...not vague cliches"

National Director, Dee replied Oct 19 to Live: The Last Presidential Debate

20 Oct 20
Reply by Ruth Webster

ADMIN

"I think they have worn out this card.  The only people outraged appear to be liberal…"

National Director, Dee replied Oct 16 to When Their Power is Threatened the Democrats Scream 'Sexual Abuse' Remember Herman Cain?

18 Oct 16
Reply by Barry Wind

ADMIN

"Yes, they did!"

National Director, Dee replied Oct 16 to When Their Power is Threatened the Democrats Scream 'Sexual Abuse' Remember Herman Cain?

18 Oct 16
Reply by Barry Wind

ADMIN

"My powers are limited! LOL!"

National Director, Dee replied Oct 15 to Trump Camp: ‘Unbelievable’ Level of Collusion between Clinton and DOJ on Email Investigation

163 Oct 17
Reply by Jea9

ADMIN

"If this thread looks like it is missing some comments...it is.  I've removed a Dem t…"

National Director, Dee replied Oct 15 to Trump Camp: ‘Unbelievable’ Level of Collusion between Clinton and DOJ on Email Investigation

163 Oct 17
Reply by Jea9

ADMIN

"We welcome that you will not be posting...we are tired of the whining... "

National Director, Dee replied Oct 7 to Ted Cruz Is Making Phone Calls For Trump/Pence

30 Oct 19
Reply by Lawrence

ADMIN

"I gotta tell you because apparently you have not noticed....Ted Cruz LOST the nomina…"

National Director, Dee replied Oct 7 to Eric Trump Destroys CNN Talking Heads after VP Debate

76 Oct 7
Reply by Carolan La Vallee Asst. Admin.

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

© 2016   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service