National Director, Dee's Discussions (12,716)

Discussions Replied To (218) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"If it is on the internet, sure you can share it!"

National Director, Dee replied Jun 12 to Orlando Shooting Suspect Identified As Omar Mateen, Registered Democrat Of Afghan Descent With Firearm License

95 Jun 14
Reply by William Bolton

ADMIN

"You know, I probably have more insight to this man than most because I lived and wor…"

National Director, Dee replied Jun 4 to On the passing of Muhammad Ali

28 Jun 7
Reply by Leo B Jackson

ADMIN

"Propaganda? Brainwashed? Seriously?  If it acts like a democrat and votes like a dem…"

National Director, Dee replied Jun 4 to Bill Clinton: GOP 'Slobbered All Over' Hillary Until She Ran for President

21 Jun 6
Reply by Don R. Sherwood

ADMIN

"The arrogance just seeps out of this entire tirade by the National Review...and they…"

National Director, Dee replied Jun 4 to National Review Tantrum: Trump Drags Down GOP to Its Lowest Common Denominator

2 Jun 4
Reply by National Director, Dee

ADMIN

"I remember too.....which is why I really searched to find a story that contained thi…"

National Director, Dee replied Jun 4 to On the passing of Muhammad Ali

28 Jun 7
Reply by Leo B Jackson

ADMIN

"True that...."

National Director, Dee replied May 30 to Shameless Idiot Bill Kristol Uses Memorial Day to Promote NeverTrump Rather Than Honor Troops

23 Jun 9
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

ADMIN

"Agreed.....did the masses awake too late?"

National Director, Dee replied May 30 to The 5 Stooges Who Ruined Their “Conservative” Careers By Joining “NeverTrump”

56 May 31
Reply by Carolan La Vallee-Rahman Mod 11

ADMIN

"Why not? He stated he would.  Is he not a man of his word?"

National Director, Dee replied May 30 to Will Cruz Endorse Trump?

34 Jun 2
Reply by davidfarrar

ADMIN

"Good comment!"

National Director, Dee replied May 15 to Is this Cartoon 'racists'? Liberals say that it is!

57 Jun 9
Reply by American 1st

ADMIN

"Isn't that the truth!"

National Director, Dee replied May 15 to Is this Cartoon 'racists'? Liberals say that it is!

57 Jun 9
Reply by American 1st

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

© 2016   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service