National Director, Dee's Discussions (12,158)

Discussions Replied To (184) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"You are right! But, since they claim they are conservatives....I used the apostrophe…"

National Director, Dee replied Jan 22 to Question of the Day-The Conservative Attack on Donald Trump: Are they afraid he will win?

74 Jan 28
Reply by Ann Marie

ADMIN

"Do you think this was a coordinated attack on him by conservative pundits?  It sure…"

National Director, Dee replied Jan 22 to Question of the Day-The Conservative Attack on Donald Trump: Are they afraid he will win?

74 Jan 28
Reply by Ann Marie

"This is the poster's personal opinion.  It isn't a Tea Party endorsement of anyone. "

National Director, Dee replied Jan 16 to TEA PARTY MEMBERS HERE IS WHY TED CRUZ SHOULD NEVER BE THE REPUBLICAN NOMINEE FOR PRESIDENT

1223 2 hours ago
Reply by Mangus Colorado

ADMIN

"LOL....funny visual....."

National Director, Dee replied Jan 9 to Columnist: I’m More Afraid Of Legal Gun Owners Than Gun-Wielding Criminals

92 Jan 31
Reply by ABU TOM

ADMIN

"Isn't that the truth!"

National Director, Dee replied Jan 9 to Columnist: I’m More Afraid Of Legal Gun Owners Than Gun-Wielding Criminals

92 Jan 31
Reply by ABU TOM

ADMIN

"True that....."

National Director, Dee replied Jan 9 to Twitter Punishment of Breitbart Journalist Sparks Revolt

17 Jan 11
Reply by Bonnie Somer

ADMIN

"The Democrat's radical agenda is hurting everyone....and they are too stupid to buy…"

National Director, Dee replied Jan 9 to Democrats Weep-SEIU Leader: My ‘Blue Collar’ Members Support Trump

30 Jan 11
Reply by PatriotGal

ADMIN

"Yeah, that's the problem!"

National Director, Dee replied Jan 9 to White House: Arrest of Iraqi terrorist 'refugees' won’t affect Obama’s plan to accept more from Middle East

32 Jan 13
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

""

National Director, Dee replied Jan 9 to CNN Op-Ed Calls For Obama to Declare “National State of Emergency” to Gut 2nd Amendment

159 Jan 19
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

ADMIN

"Leftist indoctrination, perhaps?"

92 Jan 31
Reply by ABU TOM

RSS

TEA PARTY SUPPORT

TEA PARTY FACEBOOK

© 2016   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service