National Director, Dee's Discussions (5,649)

Discussions Replied To (135) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you!!"

National Director, Dee replied on Monday to Question of the Day

34 yesterday
Reply by Dr Gene Landrum

"They did have a title search and it didn't show up because it was never recorded."

National Director, Dee replied Sep 7 to County’s Secret Land Restriction may put Couple out of Business

25 Sep 7
Reply by Douglas W. Rodrigues

"You always have a fantastically appropriate photo!"

National Director, Dee replied Sep 6 to DREAMERS VOW TO 'ESCALATE' ACTIVISM AFTER OBAMA'S 'SLAP TO THE FACE'

68 on Friday
Reply by Mangus Colorado

"Excellently said!"

National Director, Dee replied Sep 6 to DREAMERS VOW TO 'ESCALATE' ACTIVISM AFTER OBAMA'S 'SLAP TO THE FACE'

68 on Friday
Reply by Mangus Colorado

"Wow!  I must have just got the code before they removed it.  It was BAD."

National Director, Dee replied Aug 19 to BREAKING: ISIS Reportedly Beheaded American Photojournalist Foley

57 Aug 20
Reply by Frankmusic

"I've added it as a group for you. http://teapartyorg.ning.com/group/history Join the…"

National Director, Dee replied Aug 19 to Admin.....We need this from you!!!!!!

2 Aug 19
Reply by Macon s

"I've deleted a couple of comments and I'm closing this discussion to comment. "

National Director, Dee replied Aug 14 to Gay Republican candidates expect party to embrace same-sex marriage

215 Aug 14
Reply by National Director, Dee

"Thank you, I have corrected the link."

National Director, Dee replied Aug 6 to OBAMA ADMINISTRATION CONNECTION TO ORGANIZED MEXICAN CRIME IN MEXICO AND UNITED STATES

65 Aug 24
Reply by robert cosenza

"That was the missing link, I think-the illegal parents are the ones that are leaving…"

National Director, Dee replied Aug 4 to Exclusive: Does this UNICEF Report Prove Illegals are NOT Refugees?

20 Aug 5
Reply by Michael Cain

"Exactly!"

National Director, Dee replied Jul 29 to Have The Establishment Democrats and Republicans, Figured Out A Way To Block Conservative Voters At The Polls?

4 Jul 31
Reply by Katherine Hovey

RSS

TEA PARTY SUPPORT

TEA PARTY FACEBOOK

© 2014   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service