National Director, Dee's Discussions (6,867)

Discussions Replied To (147) Replies Latest Activity

"two words - Bundy Ranch."

National Director, Dee replied Nov 20 to Why did Obama Chose Today to Announce His Unconstitutional Amnesty Plan?

42 Nov 21
Reply by Daniel abrera

"I'd like some confirmation of that. The Tea Party made Mia Love. "

National Director, Dee replied Nov 19 to Mia Love: “It Looks More Like A Dictatorship” When Obama Unilaterally Decides To Grant Amnesty

20 Nov 20
Reply by Jo Anne Savage

"Wouldn't you like to see him say that to Al Sharpton's face!  You could sell tickets…"

National Director, Dee replied Nov 19 to WOW-Send this Police Chief to Ferguson because this is the TRUTH they need to hear!

30 Nov 20
Reply by Skip peters

"I couldn't believe this was true when I ran across it. The government's story sounds…"

National Director, Dee replied Nov 19 to Why are 120 Christian College Kids About to Get Deported?

27 Nov 22
Reply by John McCullough

"Hi George,   We don't have membership kits.  Dee "

National Director, Dee replied Nov 5 to Sorry to complain Dee,

1 Nov 5
Reply by National Director, Dee

"GOOD!!!!!!!"

National Director, Dee replied Oct 31 to California Senate President: "Reliance is the ‘American Way’

25 Nov 2
Reply by PR

"Now, that's funny!!   "

National Director, Dee replied Oct 31 to When Did Displaying The American Flag Become Offensive In The U.S.A.?

59 Nov 17
Reply by robert cosenza

"You guys are FUNNY!  Sorry for making folks blind though!"

National Director, Dee replied Oct 31 to Label These Photos!

54 Nov 9
Reply by David Arreguin

"This article is about Billy Graham....not sure what you are talking about. "

National Director, Dee replied Oct 17 to Rev. Billy Graham: ‘America is Just as Wicked as Sodom and Gomorrah Ever Were’

80 Oct 23
Reply by Jordan

"Very interesting video!"

National Director, Dee replied Oct 16 to ALERT! Delta Airline Flight 1760 -- This Is How Pandemics Begin! Shocking Radio Call-in... You’ve Got To Hear This One!

86 Oct 21
Reply by Melanie Bruno

RSS

TEA PARTY SUPPORT

TEA PARTY REPORT - 10/30/14

TEA PARTY FACEBOOK

© 2014   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service