National Director, Dee's Discussions (5,019)

Discussions Replied To (122) Replies Latest Activity

"LOL - now that's funny!"

National Director, Dee replied Jul 13 to Food Stamps And Welfare Picked Up By Lady In A Mercedes Benz?

51 on Friday
Reply by Frankmusic

"Not all of them are leftist....."

National Director, Dee replied Jul 4 to Reading of the Declaration of Independence

18 Jul 14
Reply by Ted Sockwell

"Thank you for your service and we are glad to see you back!"

National Director, Dee replied Jul 3 to Burger King Flame Broils Gay Pride Whopper

126 on Sunday
Reply by American 1st

"I have sent this to our tech folks to see if they know what is going on!"

National Director, Dee replied Jun 25 to Increasing Problem! FB or Federal Government?

1 Jun 25
Reply by National Director, Dee

"That is Cochran using the Democrats to try to remain in the Senate......and, yes, th…"

National Director, Dee replied Jun 22 to Dirty Rotten RINOs!

35 Jun 24
Reply by Frank W Brown

"Yes, we judge RINOs......did you listen to the video...to Democrats...vilifying the…"

National Director, Dee replied Jun 22 to Dirty Rotten RINOs!

35 Jun 24
Reply by Frank W Brown

"This isn't a rumor.  It is directly from a Texas Militia leader's FB conversations.…"

National Director, Dee replied Jun 20 to Is the Texas Militia Headed to the Border?

98 17 hours ago
Reply by Juan Reynoso

"Everyone does what they can.  It isn't appropriate to knock what another member want…"

National Director, Dee replied Jun 20 to Is the Texas Militia Headed to the Border?

98 17 hours ago
Reply by Juan Reynoso

"My uncle, Ed Burns.  Only 12 out of 37 of his group survived.  He made it to the 60…"

National Director, Dee replied Jun 6 to D-Day, the Sixth of June: 'He Don't Know Where, He Don't Know When'

23 Jun 8
Reply by Lawrence Marsh

"I saw that too.  What else are they going to do?  The White House never expected thi…"

National Director, Dee replied Jun 4 to State Department: Bergdahl's Squad Mates are Lying

66 Jun 7
Reply by Triptolemus

RSS

TEA PARTY SUPPORT

TEA PARTY FACEBOOK

© 2014   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service