National Director, Dee's Discussions (14,565)

Discussions Replied To (274) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"I agree....this needs to be a criminal investigation."

National Director, Dee replied on Saturday to Chaffetz Calls for Wider Probe of US Agent Key in Bundy Ranch Standoff

39 35 minutes ago
Reply by Jo Gonzalez

ADMIN

"We take the down now. There is no other choice. It really has become them or us. "

National Director, Dee replied Feb 12 to Rush: We’re in the Midst of a Political Civil War

32 Feb 14
Reply by Jeff Noncent

ADMIN

"My bet would be on Trump....he is tough...and will not stand for the silliness that…"

National Director, Dee replied Feb 12 to Rush: We’re in the Midst of a Political Civil War

32 Feb 14
Reply by Jeff Noncent

ADMIN

"I like that idea....let her talk and roll on some other folks!"

National Director, Dee replied Feb 12 to WOW! Corrupt Florida Democrat Corrine Brown Faces 357 YEARS IN PRISON

64 Feb 13
Reply by Joseph Wonderless

ADMIN

"Absolutely right!"

National Director, Dee replied Feb 12 to CA Gov. Jerry Brown Asks Trump For Fed Funds To Cleanup Storm Damage

75 Feb 13
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

ADMIN

"I had to google that one! Understand and agree."

National Director, Dee replied Feb 12 to CA Gov. Jerry Brown Asks Trump For Fed Funds To Cleanup Storm Damage

75 Feb 13

ADMIN

"Me too! Hope Trump 'does a deal'....it would be awesome for him to smack Brown aroun…"

75 Feb 13

ADMIN

"Heck yeah! Fantastic reply!"

75 Feb 13

ADMIN

"Sorry, I didn't see it or I would have shared it."

National Director, Dee replied Feb 12 to Former Marine Flees Iraq After Facebook Warning About Iraqi Refugees Goes Viral

30 on Sunday

ADMIN

"Great idea!"

75 Feb 13

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

Jacka$$ John McCain Trashes POTUS TRUMP in Europe – Defends Globalism

On a ‘Day Without Immigrants,’ President Trump Puts Thousands of AMERICAN Coal Miners Back to Work

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service