National Director, Dee's Discussions (12,435)

Discussions Replied To (210) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Good comment!"

National Director, Dee replied May 15 to Is this Cartoon 'racists'? Liberals say that it is!

56 May 17
Reply by Ken

ADMIN

"Isn't that the truth!"

National Director, Dee replied May 15 to Is this Cartoon 'racists'? Liberals say that it is!

56 May 17
Reply by Ken

ADMIN

"Daniel exited the site.  "

National Director, Dee replied May 9 to Top reason Americans will vote for Trump: 'To stop Clinton'

125 May 18
Reply by Brian C. King

ADMIN

"Yeah, and your language coupled with your total disrespect of our moderators is plac…"

National Director, Dee replied May 9 to Top reason Americans will vote for Trump: 'To stop Clinton'

125 May 18
Reply by Brian C. King

ADMIN

"Does his involvement with Roberts...who sold us out on Obamacare not worry you?  Is…"

National Director, Dee replied May 1 to I am in Indiana and I vote next week....who should I vote for?

137 May 4
Reply by my911

ADMIN

"I would gladly vote for either over Hillary in the General!!!"

National Director, Dee replied May 1 to I am in Indiana and I vote next week....who should I vote for?

137 May 4
Reply by my911

ADMIN

"The natural born citizen thing is big for me.  I don't believe Obama is one and shou…"

137 May 4
Reply by my911

ADMIN

"Can you imagine what the Cleveland convention is going to be like?"

National Director, Dee replied Apr 29 to Protests rage outside Trump rally in Orange County; 17 arrested, police car smashed

37 May 3
Reply by H. Gregory Badger

ADMIN

"Thanks, Kristi!  How are you doing?"

National Director, Dee replied Apr 18 to I am back after a Sabbatical....

548 Apr 25
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

ADMIN

"You are probably right!"

National Director, Dee replied Apr 17 to The Media Tarring of Ted Cruz

111 Apr 25
Reply by Jo Gonzalez

RSS

TEA PARTY SHOP

TEA PARTY SOCIAL NET

© 2016   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service