Dee's Discussions (14,739)

Discussions Replied To (280) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Yep, we voted for Donald Trump. We did not vote for her."

Dee replied Aug 21 to Bannon: The Days Of Ivanka ‘Crying’ To Daddy ‘Are Over’ Now That Kelly Is Chief

4 Aug 30
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

ADMIN

"I agree with both of you. Right now, it seems that BLM and ANTIFA are joined togethe…"

Dee replied Aug 20 to White House Petition: Formally recognize AntiFa as a terrorist organization

15 Aug 21
Reply by June Gagnon

ADMIN

"First tweets from a Hill reporter: Then, the alt left media changed the narrative."

Dee replied Aug 20 to White House Petition: Formally recognize AntiFa as a terrorist organization

15 Aug 21
Reply by June Gagnon

ADMIN

"I am now closing the thread.  I thank you all for your support.  It has been a diffi…"

Dee replied Mar 21 to I am retiring.....

334 Mar 21
Reply by Dee

ADMIN

"Gotta confess, I am already rethinking this.  Yes, I need time to breathe.  But, we…"

Dee replied Mar 9 to I am retiring.....

334 Mar 21
Reply by Dee

ADMIN

"Personal note: I hated putting this story up on site! I worked with this man years a…"

Dee replied Feb 25 to Chicago’s ABC-7 Suspends Sportscaster Mark Giangreco for Calling Donald Trump a ‘Cartoon Lunatic’

26 Feb 26
Reply by George Zornetsky

ADMIN

"I agree....this needs to be a criminal investigation."

Dee replied Feb 18 to Chaffetz Calls for Wider Probe of US Agent Key in Bundy Ranch Standoff

53 Feb 24
Reply by Dale Heathman

ADMIN

"We take the down now. There is no other choice. It really has become them or us. "

Dee replied Feb 12 to Rush: We’re in the Midst of a Political Civil War

32 Feb 14
Reply by Jeff Noncent

ADMIN

"My bet would be on Trump....he is tough...and will not stand for the silliness that…"

Dee replied Feb 12 to Rush: We’re in the Midst of a Political Civil War

32 Feb 14
Reply by Jeff Noncent

ADMIN

"I like that idea....let her talk and roll on some other folks!"

Dee replied Feb 12 to WOW! Corrupt Florida Democrat Corrine Brown Faces 357 YEARS IN PRISON

98 Mar 31
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

RSS

Lighter Side

HOT TEA VIDEO

Maxine Waters Gives Sick Order to Black People

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service