Helen Mead's Discussions (81)

Discussions Replied To (81) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Cry babies are always spineless.  The shoe fits so WEAR IT!!!!!!"

Helen Mead replied Jan 8, 2015 to Boehner says doesn't like being called 'spineless'

73 Jan 10, 2015
Reply by Martin Lawrey Sr.

"The "low info folks" don't care to know.  Their education is so limited that their b…"

Helen Mead replied Jan 7, 2015 to Obama Rolls Dice With American Lives Over GITMO Releases

15 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by John Barr

ADMIN

"Join the rest of us -  you wanted this idiot, well now you can pay for your stupidit…"

Helen Mead replied Jan 6, 2015 to Liberal Harvard Faculty Upset By Rising Health Insurance Costs Due To Obamacare

22 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Joseph T. Ward

"This government definitely requires reform but NOT OUR CONSTITUTION!!!  Please ensla…"

Helen Mead replied Jan 5, 2015 to Mark Levin Makes POWERFUL Case for Article V Convention of the States

223 Jan 29, 2015
Reply by kathyet

ADMIN

"keep up the good work!!!!!!"

Helen Mead replied Jan 5, 2015 to Sweden Has Third Mosque Attacked In A Week – Imam Claims It Is A Result Of Nationalist Fear And Ignorance

100 Jan 10, 2015
Reply by Ted I Lewis

ADMIN

"McConnell is a Obama sheeple.  Shame on you Senators for wanting him as A leader.  T…"

Helen Mead replied Jan 5, 2015 to McConnell: Obama ‘Not Going to Like’ Republican Congress’ Agenda

65 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by Wink

ADMIN

"Our DOJ Holder stands behind these young black or white or hispanic fighers, and as…"

Helen Mead replied Jan 5, 2015 to Chaos at Indianapolis Mall Has People Begging for Police — but Wait Until You Read How Many Arrests Were Made

41 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by John Thomas Dunlap

ADMIN

"Robert, I have to agree, we taxpaying, law-abiding citizens pay for the services of…"

Helen Mead replied Jan 5, 2015 to Chaos at Indianapolis Mall Has People Begging for Police — but Wait Until You Read How Many Arrests Were Made

41 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by John Thomas Dunlap

ADMIN

"Thank you, I will carry in my purse.  Knowing that the assailant has to receive medi…"

Helen Mead replied Jan 5, 2015 to Race War: Black Protesters Storm Cafes, Scream at White People Eating Brunch… Where’s Al Sharpton?

178 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Thomas Schuckman

ADMIN

"NO PHINOS FOR PRESIDENT OR ANY OTHER UPCOMING ELECTIONS!!!!!"

Helen Mead replied Jan 5, 2015 to WHISTLING PAST THE JUNKYARD: THE ESTABLISHMENT’S ATTEMPT TO MAKE JEB SEEM INEVITABLE

67 Jan 6, 2015
Reply by Brian Massie

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service