Frank Mitchel's Discussions (48)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"re Why can't we get more recent cost? 2010 is very old data and based on the surge o…"

Frank Mitchel replied Feb 13, 2017 to The High Cost of Illegal Immigration State by State

17 Feb 13, 2017
Reply by Frankmusic

"When will republicans get a balanced budget, stop the spending, reduce the deficit?…"

Frank Mitchel replied Nov 21, 2013 to Ryan: No need to worry about another shutdown--“ObamaCare is an entitlement"

42 Nov 27, 2013
Reply by Twila Harris

"I don't think the public will accept another Bush. He will have a hard sell, to get…"

Frank Mitchel replied Oct 23, 2013 to Ted Cruz or Jeb Bush: 2016

174 Oct 27, 2013
Reply by James Frankin

ADMIN

"It needs to be totally repealed but they will never be able to do it if they don't o…"

Frank Mitchel replied Oct 23, 2013 to Question for the Evening: Delay or Totally REPEAL Obamacare?

186 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by Ray Hause

"Yeah, it would be nice but the dictator, put the IRS in charge so the can take every…"

Frank Mitchel replied Oct 22, 2013 to Don’t Sign, Don’t Pay the Fine

94 Oct 26, 2013
Reply by Michael Hearn

ADMIN

"I have written to the GOP 3 times now and never a response, no one. They truly don't…"

Frank Mitchel replied Oct 19, 2013 to Contact all the National and State GOPs: Let them know what you think about yesterday's vote!

22 Oct 19, 2013
Reply by Frank Mitchel

ADMIN

"McConnell is the Rino who doesn't represent conservative values or Americans. I will…"

Frank Mitchel replied Oct 18, 2013 to GOP’s McConnell promises no more shutdowns over ObamaCare

73 Oct 21, 2013
Reply by Andrew

ADMIN

"The objective facts are all the patriotic generals he has fired over the past t5 yea…"

Frank Mitchel replied Oct 14, 2013 to Is Obama Creating a Martial-law-ready Military?

66 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Debra A Shawver

ADMIN

"Ryan's just lost all support if this is true. His spokesman said this is not accurat…"

Frank Mitchel replied Oct 12, 2013 to SOURCES: RYAN COMPROMISE WILL KEEP OBAMACARE 'FOREVER'

67 Oct 14, 2013
Reply by A_Nobody

ADMIN

"Any ideas why Obama administration outsourced the Obama care computer hardware / sof…"

Frank Mitchel replied Oct 12, 2013 to Kansas senator: HHS chief Sebelius should resign

19 Oct 12, 2013
Reply by Jo Gonzalez

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Robert Ariail

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

President Trump Threatens To Close Southern Border 

President Trump issued a blunt warning to Mexico and other Central American nations over their failure to stop illegal migrants and criminal cartels targeting the U.S. southern border, saying he would send the military and shut down the southern border. Trump made his threat in tweet storm Thursday morning in which he said the newly negotiated trade deal with Mexico would take second place to border security.

Over 4,000 migrants are now reported to be in the caravan headed to the U.S.

A horde of thousands migrants from Honduras and other Central American countries on an organized to the U.S. are approaching the Mexican border. Mexico is reportedly sending federal police to stop them.

Over 16,000 illegal alien migrant family units were arrested at the southern border in September.

“I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S…..

….In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught – and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

….The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!”

Donald J. Trump   realDonaldTrump

I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S.....

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

....In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught - and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

Donald J. Trump  realDonaldTrump

....The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service