Paul Z.'s Discussions (2,985)

Discussions Replied To (2953) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"A Ted Cruz or Scott Walker Presidency will kill the anti-Conservative Establishment.…"

Paul Z. replied Mar 27, 2015 to GOPissed OFF: Conservatives… Is It Time To Wreck The GOP Establishment?

65 Apr 5, 2015
Reply by John Porter

ADMIN

"I just heard that the Senate voted for a budget that balances the budget in 10 years…"

Paul Z. replied Mar 27, 2015 to Legal duo says Cruz eligible to seek presidency

1218 Apr 7, 2015
Reply by Bob Sip

"I have been fighting ILLEGAL Trespassing for decades. I figured by the heavy losses…"

Paul Z. replied Mar 5, 2015 to Stop Caving on Immigration, 2016 Contenders

35 Mar 5, 2015
Reply by Robert Rixford

ADMIN

"I am extremely pissed. Like I stated many times, even though about 70% of the Republ…"

Paul Z. replied Mar 4, 2015 to Boehner Cave On Executive Amnesty Complete: House Passes “Clean” DHS Funding Bill, 257-167…

228 Apr 11, 2015
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

"While having Obama's Unlawful Amnesty blocked by a Federal Judge, we have seen how t…"

Paul Z. replied Feb 22, 2015 to Obama Has No Backup Plan On Immigration

39 Feb 23, 2015
Reply by Bonnie Somer

"I certainly hope they can get the truth on this. I have always wondered why such a l…"

Paul Z. replied Feb 9, 2015 to SEAL Team 6 & Extortion 17 Families Suspect Crash Was Inside Job

45 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by Patriot Runner

ADMIN

"Why are all Liberal women so butt ugly?"

Paul Z. replied Feb 8, 2015 to Ruth Bader Ginsburg Wants An All-Female Supreme Court

59 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by James C. Watson DC

"Somebody better send the police over to arrest Al Gore for using the energy of 10 "a…"

Paul Z. replied Feb 8, 2015 to Police Promise to Extort, Kidnap, or Lock You in a Cage for Warming Up Your Car

37 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by Bob Russell

ADMIN

"Gowdy may make Hillary slip-up & make false statements that may come back &…"

Paul Z. replied Feb 8, 2015 to Trey Gowdy’s New Benghazi Witness List A Who’s Who Of Former And Current Obama Operatives

33 Feb 11, 2015
Reply by Alan Endsley

"Sorry Kevin Calvey, you elected officials are just that, elected to represent us &am…"

Paul Z. replied Feb 8, 2015 to Oklahoma GOP Rep Proposes Bill To Make It Illegal To Prosecute Elected Officials

45 Feb 10, 2015
Reply by Bob Sip

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

SICK: Anderson Cooper Says Demographic Decline Of White Americans Is “Exciting”

“It’s an exciting evolution.”

Embedded video

[Click To Watch]

CNN’s Anderson Cooper said during an interview with Univision anchor Jorge Ramos that he found the demographic decline of white people “exciting”.

“The idea that, you know, whites will not be the majority, I mean, that’s — it’s an exciting transformation of the country, it’s an exciting evolution and you know, progress of our country in many different ways,” said Cooper.

Ramos agreed that whites becoming a minority in America was inevitable and a positive development.

The Judge@V8POW

Anderson Cooper barely able to contain his excitement about Whites becoming a minority.

Not thrilled about being replaced in the country your ancestors founded: you're a "Supremacist"

Understand White People, you're already in a race war.

“There’s nothing really they can do against this incredible demographic revolution. And in 2044, everyone is going to be a minority,” he said.

The media has repeatedly asserted that even raising the “conspiracy theory” of “the great replacement” or the demographic decline of white people puts you on a par with mass shooters and terrorists.

However, it’s apparently completely fine to talk about the issue so long as you proclaim the demographic decline of whites to be a positive thing.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service