Wolfkat's Discussions (112)

Discussions Replied To (112) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Nice and safe now over in Saudi Arabia now i bet too...."

Wolfkat replied Nov 27, 2016 to Report: Huma Sister Trying To Undermine Legitimate Trump Victory

30 Nov 27, 2016
Reply by Wolfkat

ADMIN

"Now you know how i felt when Otraitor won twice! but not because i needed a safe spa…"

Wolfkat replied Nov 27, 2016 to Nanny needy nitwit of the left: I haven’t slept in my room since the election

45 Nov 27, 2016
Reply by Wolfkat

ADMIN

"DC is constructed to look like a pentagram ...from the air...all the streets connect…"

Wolfkat replied Nov 7, 2016 to WikiLeaks: Podesta invited to ‘Spirit’ dinner; host’s known ‘recipes’ demand breast milk, sperm

45 Dec 6, 2017
Reply by Henry Massingale

ADMIN

"Tells ya the gubment is either really slow, or they are being very meticulous in the…"

Wolfkat replied Oct 26, 2016 to Obama Admin Targets Soldiers’ Bonuses, Lets Bad VA Employees Keep Theirs

17 Oct 26, 2016
Reply by Honest Glenn

ADMIN

"What does he expect? at least we get to see what idiocracy looks like."

Wolfkat replied Oct 26, 2016 to Bill O’Reilly Lets Rabid NeverTrumper Jennifer Rubin Make A Fool of Herself

34 Oct 31, 2016
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

ADMIN

"He still hasn't come back from his last acid trip! ya remember.....when it said " I…"

Wolfkat replied Oct 25, 2016 to Obama Claims He's Never Experienced a Major Scandal

36 Oct 30, 2016

ADMIN

"Hitlery is nothing but a skanky whore...imho imagine what Slick Willie did to her wh…"

Wolfkat replied Oct 17, 2016 to Hillary Supporter: There is a real chance Clinton could destroy her campaign and the Dem Party

21 Oct 17, 2016
Reply by Jea9

ADMIN

"All black school huh?"

Wolfkat replied Oct 1, 2016 to Louisiana deputies boycott high school’s football games after anthem protest

19 Oct 1, 2016
Reply by Wolfkat

"LOL...good 1 !"

Wolfkat replied Oct 1, 2016 to Several Afghan Nationals Undergoing Military training in the U.S. ‘Disappeared’

18 Oct 3, 2016
Reply by Frankmusic

"I can see maybe 1 or 2, but 7? fishy? Always said since day 1...Obama was and is a t…"

Wolfkat replied Oct 1, 2016 to Several Afghan Nationals Undergoing Military training in the U.S. ‘Disappeared’

18 Oct 3, 2016
Reply by Frankmusic

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Pat Cross

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service