Peggy Durrwachter's Discussions (194)

Discussions Replied To (194) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh!  Don't you remember, Muslim Dictator Obama says we don't have any terrorist in t…"

Peggy Durrwachter replied Feb 11, 2015 to Homeland Security Sec: 'We Do a Pretty Good Job of Tracking Terrorists'

26 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by John Thomas Dunlap

"It is because he is Muslim DictATOR!!!     The more the people know this , the bette…"

Peggy Durrwachter replied Jan 26, 2015 to Obama’s Signals to the Muslim World

43 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

ADMIN

"Muslim Dictator Obama and crook Holder are liars and stupid. Don't you remember that…"

Peggy Durrwachter replied Dec 31, 2014 to What Obama, Eric Holder and the Rest of Us Could Learn from the Magna Carta

14 Jan 1, 2015
Reply by alfred s quick jr

"I agree. Nuke 'em!!!"

Peggy Durrwachter replied Dec 14, 2014 to Iranian commander: We have targets within America

56 Dec 27, 2014
Reply by Virgil Earl Koon

"I smell Muslim Dictator Obama in this!!   Holder is just another puppet!"

Peggy Durrwachter replied Oct 20, 2014 to Fed Up With Govt Misconduct, Federal Judge Takes Nuclear Option

33 Oct 22, 2014
Reply by June Gagnon

"Get rid of the all of them - crooks!!!"

Peggy Durrwachter replied Oct 15, 2014 to Is This What really happened with Benghazi??

28 Oct 21, 2014
Reply by Fisherman Pat

ADMIN

"Expect more to come, Sweethart!"

Peggy Durrwachter replied Oct 15, 2014 to Hillary Clinton Upset Over Unfair Media Coverage

68 Oct 16, 2014
Reply by Skip peters

ADMIN

"Can you spell STUPID!!! Muslim Dictator Obama has sent boots on the ground to West A…"

Peggy Durrwachter replied Oct 14, 2014 to Meet the Incredibly Awful Democrats Behind the Push to Blame Ebola on the GOP

57 Oct 27, 2014
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

ADMIN

"Muslim Dictator Obama has blood on his hands! Instead of sending in boots on the gro…"

Peggy Durrwachter replied Oct 11, 2014 to Are President Obama's Decisions Causing Unnecessary Death?

33 Oct 12, 2014
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

ADMIN

"If he works for Obama, he's a crook!"

Peggy Durrwachter replied Oct 7, 2014 to Judge Declines to Hold Holder in Contempt

54 Oct 8, 2014
Reply by Virgil Earl Koon

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

ALERT ALERT

OMG!! WTF!!: Rep. Ilhan Omar Tells CNN That She Doesn’t Know Why Her Anti-Israel Tweets Would Offend Jewish People

Rep. Ilhan Omar defended her anti-Israel sentiments on CNN on Thursday, saying that she doesn’t know why those comments would offend the Jewish-American community.

Omar famously tweeted in 2012 that “Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel.”

When asked about the tweet by CNN, Omar responded, “oh, that’s a really regrettable way of expressing that. I don’t know how my comments would be offensive to Jewish-Americans.”

Ilhan Omar    @IlhanMN

Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel.

Omar added that her comments were “precisely addressing what was happening during the Gaza war,” and that she was “clearly” speaking about the way the “Israeli regime” was “conducting themselves in that war.” 

Embedded video
Adam Weiss@adamMatthew

“I don’t know how my comments would be offensive to Jewish-Americans.”
Oh?!

Without any follow-up or push back, CNN moved on to asking the accused antisemitic congresswoman about her opinions on Rep. Steve King and his “racist remarks.”

While her perceived antisemitism is given a pass — Rep. King is boldly branded without any hesitation.

King has repeatedly stated that he was taken out of context and disavowed white supremacy and all forms of hatred – while Omar stands behind her bigotry. Yet, only King is facing consequences and blow back.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service