Mary Watson's Discussions (230)

Discussions Replied To (230) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Dumped Dish years ago. I have an antenna, get free TV and pay $8.00 per month for Ne…"

Mary Watson replied Dec 22, 2014 to FOX NEWS DROPPED BY DISH NETWORK

140 Dec 24, 2014
Reply by Richard L Park

ADMIN

"To bad it is still there and a good hacker can find it. Once on line forever on line."

Mary Watson replied Dec 17, 2014 to Obama DELETED His Website Telling American People They Could Keep Their Plans

20 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by Triptolemus

"I am done believing the republicans anymore! What happened to "We will fight this pr…"

Mary Watson replied Dec 17, 2014 to Keystone first item on GOP Senate agenda

21 Dec 19, 2014
Reply by Skip peters

"It's not just these two  men google Meghan McCain and she what she says about her da…"

Mary Watson replied Dec 15, 2014 to A Crisis In Confidence And Leadership... Will the GOP/RNC heal the division between its leadership and base?

52 Dec 17, 2014
Reply by Norman Huff

ADMIN

"And there folks are your Deep Rooted American Values in Action!"

Mary Watson replied Dec 14, 2014 to AL SHARPTON LEADS MARCH IN DC AS NYC PROTESTERS CHANT: 'WHAT DO WE WANT? DEAD COPS!

39 Dec 26, 2014
Reply by John McCullough

ADMIN

"A lot of you were asking about a place to go to track whom voted for what and how th…"

Mary Watson replied Dec 14, 2014 to Senate Passes Cromnibus as Just 22 GOPs Vote for Cruz’s Constitutional Point of Order

46 Jan 2, 2015
Reply by Triptolemus

ADMIN

"Well apparently they did not get the message of November 04!  We rid ourselves of so…"

Mary Watson replied Dec 14, 2014 to Senate Passes Cromnibus as Just 22 GOPs Vote for Cruz’s Constitutional Point of Order

46 Jan 2, 2015
Reply by Triptolemus

"You go Mr. Cruz. Piss them all off. I agree with the statement Ray Hause made. Afte…"

Mary Watson replied Dec 14, 2014 to Ted Cruz is Pissing off the Senate one Moonbat at a time!

55 Jan 2, 2015
Reply by Triptolemus

ADMIN

"Boehner lied to get this past and that is horrible. Mr. Marlin Stutzman of IN just s…"

Mary Watson replied Dec 12, 2014 to Is the GOP 'dead' After the Cromnibus Vote?

80 Dec 14, 2014
Reply by 9thA

ADMIN

"All the money in the world still = 1 person 1 vote. I would not vote for any of thos…"

Mary Watson replied Dec 10, 2014 to Republicans Should Listen to Their Voters, Not Donors

36 Dec 12, 2014
Reply by 9thA

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service