Lori Denham's Discussions (500)

Discussions Replied To (499) Replies Latest Activity

"Obama has a malicious attitude toward the U.S. and it's legal citizens.  Once electr…"

Lori Denham replied Apr 29, 2014 to President Obama Demands Higher Electricity Costs – Claims U.S. Families Have Paid Too Little For Electricity For Too Long…

95 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by DeniseInAZ

"During the Obama administration, we've learned just how corrupt our government is.  …"

Lori Denham replied Apr 25, 2014 to Why President Obama can’t fail – even as America burns around him

33 Apr 27, 2014
Reply by Ed Watts

"Please explain ..."

Lori Denham replied Apr 24, 2014 to Why Did Obama Hire a Top Criminal Attorney for WH Counsel?

18 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by Lori Denham

ADMIN

"I'm glad all this has come out into the open.  Reid is now exposed for his nefarious…"

Lori Denham replied Apr 22, 2014 to Special Interest Groups, The Department of Interior and BLM

13 Apr 22, 2014
Reply by Lori Denham

"Makes you wonder if Free Speech can be eliminated by offering tax-free status to jus…"

Lori Denham replied Apr 22, 2014 to IRS Revokes Tax-Exempt Status of Conservative Group

39 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by Debra A Shawver

ADMIN

"Al - Exactly...well said!  However, who has the power and where-with-all to do it?"

Lori Denham replied Apr 22, 2014 to 'Stop R.E.I.D. PAC' draws scrutiny of regulators

24 Apr 24, 2014
Reply by Debra A Shawver

ADMIN

"What I gather from this is that the Government relies on fees for Federal land use,…"

Lori Denham replied Apr 22, 2014 to Special Interest Groups, The Department of Interior and BLM

13 Apr 22, 2014
Reply by Lori Denham

ADMIN

"Pray for those unfortunate school girls!"

Lori Denham replied Apr 21, 2014 to Nigerian Terrorist Leader Tells Obama to Go ‘To Hell’

31 May 9, 2014
Reply by Richard L Park

"Think of it this way...We happened to be born in this nation, but  Christians are ci…"

Lori Denham replied Apr 21, 2014 to God's Law, the Laws of Nature, Man's Law

36 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Jeff Noncent

"Those who underhandedly acquire land from their rightful owners, are taking actions…"

Lori Denham replied Apr 21, 2014 to BLM Whistleblower Exposes the Clark County Land Grab… It’s Much Bigger than We Thought

22 Jun 4, 2014
Reply by Donna Rammer, mod

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Robert Ariail

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

President Trump Threatens To Close Southern Border 

President Trump issued a blunt warning to Mexico and other Central American nations over their failure to stop illegal migrants and criminal cartels targeting the U.S. southern border, saying he would send the military and shut down the southern border. Trump made his threat in tweet storm Thursday morning in which he said the newly negotiated trade deal with Mexico would take second place to border security.

Over 4,000 migrants are now reported to be in the caravan headed to the U.S.

A horde of thousands migrants from Honduras and other Central American countries on an organized to the U.S. are approaching the Mexican border. Mexico is reportedly sending federal police to stop them.

Over 16,000 illegal alien migrant family units were arrested at the southern border in September.

“I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S…..

….In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught – and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

….The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!”

Donald J. Trump   realDonaldTrump

I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S.....

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

....In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught - and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

Donald J. Trump  realDonaldTrump

....The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service