Charles Alan Shaw's Discussions (90)

Discussions Replied To (90) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"I wonder how many of these were terrorists?"

Charles Alan Shaw replied Mar 13, 2015 to Obama’s 2012 Illegal Amnesty Sidelined Americans’ Visa Requests

5 Mar 14, 2015
Reply by Shirley Williams

ADMIN

"Years ago Native Americans were forced onto reservations and their children were "fo…"

Charles Alan Shaw replied Mar 5, 2015 to NAACP Battles Latino Group Over Special Schools For Immigrant Students

29 Mar 6, 2015
Reply by John Thomas Dunlap

ADMIN

"RED DAWN!!! It's happening now and no one realizes it. The INVASION has begun!!! Exc…"

Charles Alan Shaw replied Feb 11, 2015 to Obama “Hopeful” Immigration Will Drown Conservatism

49 Feb 13, 2015
Reply by Eileen G. Jones

"I remember Ronald Reagan very well. As a young man I watched how he seemed to tower…"

Charles Alan Shaw replied Feb 7, 2015 to Happy Birthday Ronald Reagan! We Miss You!

25 Feb 7, 2015
Reply by Charles Alan Shaw

ADMIN

"Despots and dictators throughout history all had their extremist watch lists. The cu…"

Charles Alan Shaw replied Feb 7, 2015 to Dr. Ben Carson put on “Extremist” Watch List by Southern Poverty Law Center

45 Feb 9, 2015
Reply by Frankmusic

ADMIN

"But if they were wearing Muslim burkas or turbans, or Mao Tse Tung caps with little…"

Charles Alan Shaw replied Feb 3, 2015 to Wyoming deputy rides into sunset after dress code bans cowboy hats

29 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by Norman Huff

"When Barack Hussein Obama was first elected president, I asked my friends..."Are you…"

Charles Alan Shaw replied Jan 25, 2015 to Top Communist Admits: Communist Party ‘Utilizes’ The Democratic Party

72 Feb 12, 2015
Reply by Joseph T. Ward

"So now it is politically incorrect to be "Southern" am I right? The far left will us…"

Charles Alan Shaw replied Dec 23, 2014 to Song “Sweet Home Alabama” Officially Becomes a Thought Crime

39 Dec 24, 2014
Reply by ABU TOM

"If the Islamic fanatics overseas influence the fanatics over here, this will only ge…"

Charles Alan Shaw replied Dec 23, 2014 to It’s WAR On The Streets Of America

51 Dec 25, 2014
Reply by James Lakes, CPIAA, EGA

"Yes, but once inside the United States, and once their attacks are launched and over…"

Charles Alan Shaw replied Dec 13, 2014 to Iranian commander: We have targets within America

56 Dec 27, 2014
Reply by Virgil Earl Koon

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Pat Cross

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service