Arnold Clay Sindledecker's Discussions (184)

Discussions Replied To (183) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Mo: what numbskull found the fourth? Curly: I did, all that was left. Name's dumbo.…"

Arnold Clay Sindledecker replied Aug 31, 2014 to Label This Photo

122 Jan 3, 2015

ADMIN

"Lot's of Obama supporters I am sure of it"

Arnold Clay Sindledecker replied Aug 19, 2014 to LOOTER: 'I'M PROUD OF US. WE DESERVE THIS'

66 Aug 20, 2014
Reply by Katherine Hovey

ADMIN

"Man can embrace whatever it wants. That's why God flooded the planet and started ove…"

Arnold Clay Sindledecker replied Aug 9, 2014 to Gay Republican candidates expect party to embrace same-sex marriage

215 Aug 14, 2014
Reply by Dee

ADMIN

"Assholes"

Arnold Clay Sindledecker replied Aug 8, 2014 to Congress loads military budget with $20 billion in pork (but don't call them earmarks!)

32 Aug 13, 2014
Reply by Debra A Shawver

"I to stand with Israel. Always have. Always will."

Arnold Clay Sindledecker replied Aug 2, 2014 to Look Who Stands with Israel

51 Aug 4, 2014
Reply by luis✩USA

ADMIN

"REVOLUTION"

Arnold Clay Sindledecker replied Jul 16, 2014 to Law Professor Jonathan Turley: Congress ‘Must Act’ Against Obama’s Overreach Or Face ‘Self-Destruction"

52 Jul 17, 2014
Reply by Virgil Earl Koon

"NO THERE IS NOT. QUIT LOOKING FOR SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T EXIST."

Arnold Clay Sindledecker replied Jul 8, 2014 to Question for the Evening: Is there a peaceful answer ?

102 Jul 29, 2014
Reply by I'm ready when you all are

"If I was him I wouldn't run. To hell with a country of idiots and takers. Let them d…"

Arnold Clay Sindledecker replied Jul 8, 2014 to GOP Rep: I Think Romney ‘Will Be The Next President Of The United States’

117 Jul 11, 2014
Reply by Triptolemus

"It is the last days guys. America is going down and we are just spectators in the di…"

Arnold Clay Sindledecker replied Jul 8, 2014 to San Francisco Protesters Call for 'Intifada' and Death of Children [VIDEO]

57 Jul 11, 2014
Reply by Carole Wood

ADMIN

"Bad idea. That is giving in. Send them back"

Arnold Clay Sindledecker replied Jul 2, 2014 to Could Conservatives Rescue the Castaway Border Children and Deny Washington Amnesty?

40 Jul 6, 2014
Reply by Robert Rixford

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service