KENNON DOMINGUE's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"harry (horse ass face) reid is about as moronic as nancy (loony bin) pelosi with the…"

KENNON DOMINGUE replied Jun 11, 2016 to Unhinged Harry Reid accuses GOP senator of 'praying' for Obama's death

37 Jun 12, 2016
Reply by Ruth Webster

"This idiotic muslime, kenyan pig fornicator, queer is a reproduction from a white tr…"

KENNON DOMINGUE replied Apr 23, 2016 to Is Obama The New Jesus?

78 May 7, 2016
Reply by Kristi Ann Mod

"Her, osama odumbo, eric holder, and loretta lickem lynch should be tried and convict…"

KENNON DOMINGUE replied Jan 15, 2016 to Do you think Hillary should serve her prison time at Guantanamo Bay?

115 Jan 22, 2016
Reply by Jeff Noncent

"Need to build a wall such the East Germans built in 1961 "Berlin Wall" and use the s…"

KENNON DOMINGUE replied Aug 13, 2015 to 'Total breakdown': Senator investigates latest murder by illegal immigrant

21 Aug 13, 2015
Reply by Frankmusic

ADMIN

"The idiot james comey is absolutely correct in his statement that "only criminals ha…"

KENNON DOMINGUE replied Aug 9, 2015 to "Orwellian" FBI Says Citizens Should Have No Secrets That The Government Can't Access

44 Aug 11, 2015
Reply by Duke-Jinx

ADMIN

"I agree that "Black Lives Matter" and "All Lives Matter" but when you are a coon thu…"

KENNON DOMINGUE replied Jul 26, 2015 to Co-Founder Of ‘Black Lives Matter’ Movement: Any Chance We Get To Shut Down GOP Convention, We’ll Take

29 Jul 27, 2015
Reply by al pambuena

"I as an 'WHITE AMERICAN PATRIOT" am offended by such coon scum as rosa parks, a. phi…"

KENNON DOMINGUE replied Jul 15, 2015 to NAACP WANTS STONE MOUNTAIN CONFEDERATE GENERALS SAND-BLASTED OFF, MOUNT RUSHMORE NEXT?

84 Jul 26, 2015
Reply by Joseph T. Ward

ADMIN

"but the pos kenyan coon's husband is a slimy scumbag race baiting tranny. is this du…"

KENNON DOMINGUE replied Jul 10, 2015 to Dems declare war on words 'husband,' 'wife'

33 Jul 14, 2015
Reply by sr williams

"what is wrong with these slimy, scumbag, cesspool, liberals that support this cult t…"

KENNON DOMINGUE replied Jul 10, 2015 to Company Just Released This New Beer Mocking Islam – Liberals Are Losing Their Minds

36 Jul 13, 2015
Reply by Jea9

"when coons quite calling me a cracker or honkey, then I will quite calling them coon…"

KENNON DOMINGUE replied Jul 9, 2015 to NEW MTV SHOW PUBLICLY SHAMES WHITE PEOPLE FOR “WHAT THEY’VE DONE IN AMERICA”

40 Jul 17, 2015
Reply by Carla jones

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Chip BokPolitical Cartoons by Al Goodwyn

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

C o r o n a V i r u s

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service