Thomas A. McMahon's Discussions (62)

Discussions Replied To (61) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"It is a simple case that the 9th circus is sticking their nose in a place where they…"

Thomas A. McMahon replied Feb 11, 2017 to Trump Says New Immigration Action Coming: "You'll Be Seeing Something Next Week"

20 Feb 13, 2017
Reply by John Barr

ADMIN

"it seems to me that the officials who make the decision to break federal law should…"

Thomas A. McMahon replied Feb 11, 2017 to 'We're going to see more': Sanctuary cities cave in face of Trump's funding threats

42 Mar 16, 2017
Reply by Jaime N. Salomon, Jr.,MD

ADMIN

"I hope they keep opening their foolish mouths. They are self destructing. They have…"

Thomas A. McMahon replied Feb 9, 2017 to Obstructionist Chuck Schumer Weary From Losing: When Jeff Sessions Was Confirmed ‘It Turned My Stomach’

46 Feb 12, 2017
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"words are cheap ! Let's see what their stock does. That will tell the true story !"

Thomas A. McMahon replied Feb 9, 2017 to Women Nationwide Cut Up Nordstrom’s Cards, Plan Boycotts After Political Decision

39 Feb 13, 2017
Reply by Kat

ADMIN

"The Dems and the Media haven't figured out yet that the same old tricks aren't worki…"

Thomas A. McMahon replied Jan 2, 2017 to Democrats plan to target eight Trump Cabinet nominees

29 Jan 3, 2017
Reply by John Barr

ADMIN

"It is good for a discussion, but it will never happen. Look at the Florida keys when…"

Thomas A. McMahon replied Nov 23, 2016 to Californians might vote in 2018 on taking steps toward secession in a 'Calexit'

112 Dec 3, 2016
Reply by D.Lee

ADMIN

"I would not tell anyone what I am going to do. But Trump is going to have a major pr…"

Thomas A. McMahon replied Nov 23, 2016 to Donald Trump: Investigating Hillary ‘Would Be Very, Very Divisive for the Country’

178 Nov 27, 2016
Reply by Ralph Baker

"I have been watching the new "One America News network". It makes FOX look like CNN.…"

Thomas A. McMahon replied Aug 9, 2016 to Clinton vs. Trump? No, It’s the Media vs. America

11 Aug 9, 2016
Reply by Archie C B

"I do not believe beck did anything wrong. She did pose nude and did a complete photo…"

Thomas A. McMahon replied Mar 24, 2016 to Has Glenn Beck Lost His Mind?

293 Apr 17, 2016
Reply by luis✩USA

"Foreigners who come to the United States come here because they see the way we live…"

Thomas A. McMahon replied Feb 12, 2016 to Is Criticism Of Radical Islam Hate Speech?

142 Mar 4, 2016
Reply by Lyn Agre

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service