JuneUSA's Discussions (672)

Discussions Replied To (668) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Oh please,Get rid of Boehner and elect either Trey Gowdy or Louis Gohmert.  Please,…"

JuneUSA replied Mar 29, 2015 to The Speaker Strikes Back: Boehner Cancels Gohmert’s Travel

31 Mar 31, 2015
Reply by Bob Russell

ADMIN

"Oh, what a horrible web they all weave.  Why don't they all go somewhere and fight a…"

JuneUSA replied Mar 26, 2015 to Putin Security Council Slams Obama Attempts At "New World Order"

17 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by Oleg Gielman

ADMIN

"I love country and western music. It fills my soul and the reason liberals do not li…"

JuneUSA replied Mar 26, 2015 to If You’re Like Ted Cruz & Listen to Country, You’re About to Murder Some People According to MSNBC

22 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by M-AR-15-5.56X45!

ADMIN

"He has kicked out all Americans and replaced them with muslims, islamists and libera…"

JuneUSA replied Mar 26, 2015 to Is Everybody in the Obama Administration Corrupt? Sure Looks That Way

31 Mar 28, 2015
Reply by Triptolemus

ADMIN

"All I can say after hearing another stupid remark is, " We must not have read the sa…"

JuneUSA replied Mar 26, 2015 to DIRECTOR OF HOMELAND SECURITY: Reading Koran Reminds Me of “Quintessentially American Values”

55 Mar 30, 2015
Reply by glenn thomason

"Good question.  Also, the same goes for our federal and state governments.  Why are…"

JuneUSA replied Mar 26, 2015 to Don't Mess with Texas!! Irving Texas Mayor Tells Islam & Their Sharia Law To Kiss Texas’ Butt!!!

28 Jun 21, 2015
Reply by Richard L Park

ADMIN

"Our black-mailing President and his little gnomes are at it again.  Too bad we don't…"

JuneUSA replied Mar 24, 2015 to Feds To Block FEMA Funds For States That Deny Man-Made Global Warming

38 Mar 25, 2015
Reply by Joseph T. Ward

ADMIN

"The Lord helps those who help themselves.  When are the American people going to sta…"

JuneUSA replied Mar 23, 2015 to Netanyahu pollster: Obama role in election larger than reported

23 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Larry Taylor

ADMIN

"I agree with Beck.  We in the Tea Party have been the foot soldiers for the GOP.  We…"

JuneUSA replied Mar 22, 2015 to BECK SCREAMS AT BUSHWORLD: ‘YOU GUYS HAVE ETHICS OF WHORES’

36 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Robert J Trice

ADMIN

"How about reporting the truth instead of reporter's ridiculous opinions?  I wouldn't…"

JuneUSA replied Mar 20, 2015 to Report: More News, Less Opinion for Ratings Stinker MSNBC

17 Mar 26, 2015
Reply by Martin Lawrey Sr.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Gary VarvelPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

SICK: Leprosy On The Rise In Los Angeles 

Ahh, the joys of open borders and Democrat leadership.

California is not just a public toilet but now there is evidence that leprosy is on the rise in Los Angeles County.

Barack Obama changed US law in 2016 and allowed immigrants with blistering STDs and leprosy to migrate to the US.

Medscape reported:

Leprosy, also known as Hansen’s disease, is rarely seen in the United States, but cases continue to emerge in Los Angeles County, a new report says.

“Hansen’s disease still exists, and we need to educate medical students and physicians,” coauthor Dr. Maria Teresa Ochoa from Keck Medical Center of the University of Southern California, Los Angeles, told Reuters Health by email.

Dr. Ochoa and colleagues identified 187 patients with the disease in a review of medical records from their leprosy clinic spanning 1973 to 2018. Most patients were Latino, originating from Mexico, and they experienced a median delay in diagnosis of more than three years, the team reports JAMA Dermatology, online August 7.

Multibacillary leprosy (MB) cases outnumbered paucibacillary leprosy (PB) cases by nearly eight to one (88.6% vs. 11.4%, respectively), and Latino patients were more likely than non-Latino patients to have MB, as were patients from Central or South America (versus other regions).

Most patients (80.7%) received multidrug therapy, and most (92.6%) received antibiotics for more than two years, especially if they had MB.

Only about half of patients (56.7%) had World Health Organization (WHO) grade 0 disability (no signs or symptoms suggestive of leprosy or disability) at the one-year follow-up, whereas 16.0% had grade 1 disability (loss of protective sensation) and 26.2% had grade 2 disability (visible deformity) at the last follow-up.

Among the patients who lost protective sensation, 87.7% (50/57) did not regain it following therapy.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service