William Chaisson's Discussions (23)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Agree"

William Chaisson replied Jul 22, 2014 to Anarchy in Detroit

49 Jul 24, 2014
Reply by robert mullally

ADMIN

"I have never heard of depravity of this magnitude. Maybe something a progressive wou…"

William Chaisson replied Jul 22, 2014 to Israeli Soldier: Hamas Charged with Babies in Hand

52 Jul 29, 2014
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

"Can I watch? lol  It would be a beautiful thing to watch "

William Chaisson replied Jul 14, 2014 to Holder Attacks Palin: Bad VP Candidate, 'Even Worse Judge' of Impeachment

74 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by DeniseInAZ

"I would never apoligize for calling Holder a racist....and a criminal"

William Chaisson replied Jul 14, 2014 to Holder Attacks Palin: Bad VP Candidate, 'Even Worse Judge' of Impeachment

74 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by DeniseInAZ

"I guess I may be confused but..I'll never understand why Holder was ever confirmed  "

74 Jul 15, 2014
Reply by DeniseInAZ

"Amen to you Buck....Great post "

William Chaisson replied Apr 2, 2014 to Obama boasts 7.1 MILLION have signed up to Obamacare - but study shows just 858,000 newly insured Americans have paid up!

21 Apr 2, 2014
Reply by J. C. (Jack) Rose

"Stand firm Patriots!!"

William Chaisson replied Apr 2, 2014 to CIA officer confirmed no protests before misleading Benghazi account given

9 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by G. Ed. Browning, Ph.D.

ADMIN

"This will be appealed and will lose "

William Chaisson replied Apr 2, 2014 to Appeals court: Florida voter roll purge violated federal law

27 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Virgil Earl Koon

ADMIN

"Only one person that should resign...and his name begins with O"

William Chaisson replied Apr 1, 2014 to Admiral: Obama Told Military Leaders – Accept Gays In Military Or Resign

38 Apr 8, 2014
Reply by Joe Tatman

"These great men helped save the world...and as a fellow Vet I thank you all...God Bl…"

William Chaisson replied Mar 6, 2014 to WWII vet becomes viral video star after San Jose racers' spontaneous tribute

16 Mar 9, 2014
Reply by Elaine Morris

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary VarvelPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Democrat Disaster! 53% Of Black Voters, 60% Of Other Minorities Say Liberal Media Trying To Help Democrats Impeach Trump

Thanks to President Donald Trump ALL Americans now know the mainstream fake-news media is an extension of the Democrat Party.

In a recent poll a majority of black voters and minority voters say the media is trying to help Democrats impeach President Trump.

And half of FOX News too, by the way.

CNS News reported:

Both black voters and other minority voters are more convinced than white voters that most reporters are trying to help impeach President Donald Trump, rather than report the news fairly – with a majority of each of the three groups holding that view – a new Rasmussen Reports survey reveals.

In the national voter survey, conducted November 12-13, 53% of all voters said most reporters are trying to help impeach Trump:

“When they write or talk about the impeachment effort, are most reporters trying to help impeach President Trump or block his impeachment? Or are most reporters simply interested in reporting the news in an unbiased manner?”:

“Help impeach President Trump”: 53%
“Block his impeachment”: 8%
Report “news in an unbiased an unbiased manner”: 32%

But, 53% of black voters and 60% of other minorities, compared to 51% of whites, said reporters are trying to get Trump rather than report the news fairly.

Tucker: 'Star' witnesses couldn't point to any high-crimes

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service