Rosie Daniels's Discussions (1,487)

Discussions Replied To (1431) Replies Latest Activity

"See:http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/the-rothschild-and-their-connection-to-…"

Rosie Daniels replied Sep 21, 2019 to How To Tell what A Khazar Jew Looks Like: its Their Nose ☺

31 Sep 21, 2019
Reply by Rosie Daniels

"Jerusalem is Palestine, and they built a complex over the family of Jesus."

Rosie Daniels replied Sep 21, 2019 to Digging Up Graves At Ancient Palestinian Cemetery In Jerusalem the Family of Jesus

46 Oct 18, 2019
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

" Like Tiffany would say, you figured that out all by yourself. "

Rosie Daniels replied Sep 21, 2019 to 22 Million illegal Migrants Living in the US Are to be Given Citizenship

32 Sep 26, 2019
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

"Coming from you a man who wants to teach me what a Jew is, is undoubtedly a mismanag…"

Rosie Daniels replied Sep 21, 2019 to They Are Not Building a Jewish World

247 Jan 5
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

" The United Nations of Zionist of England and the US. "

Rosie Daniels replied Sep 21, 2019 to 22 Million illegal Migrants Living in the US Are to be Given Citizenship

32 Sep 26, 2019
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

" Spoken like a true conspiracy theorist. All of the scientific evidence has been dis…"

247 Jan 5
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"Richard, David never had a star. This is the Star of Remphan which is condemned in t…"

Rosie Daniels replied Sep 21, 2019 to The Rothschild and Their Connection To the King James Bible

69 Jan 22
Reply by Richard Schaum

"Yes Richard,  They are pushing a program that life started billions of years ago. Ja…"

247 Jan 5
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

" Another law submitted by the UN."

Rosie Daniels replied Sep 20, 2019 to United Nations (UN) International Holocaust Act- H.R.943 116th Congress (2019-2020)

98 Oct 22, 2019
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"☺yes it is."

Rosie Daniels replied Sep 20, 2019 to What is this Image a Pocket Pool Homo Joke ☺

3 Sep 20, 2019
Reply by Rosie Daniels

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service