Rosie Daniels's Discussions (1,482)

Discussions Replied To (1426) Replies Latest Activity

"Good for you Tiffany. "

Rosie Daniels replied 7 hours ago to Rothschild Tells Trump to “Shut The F* Up” About Reforming Their Federal Reserve Bank

11 7 hours ago
Reply by Rosie Daniels

"They can have the Sheriff replaced. "

Rosie Daniels replied 7 hours ago to Two Patriotic Sheriffs Say They WON’T Enforce Virginia’s ‘Unconstitutional’ Gun Grab

3 6 hours ago
Reply by Richard Schaum

" This is what the EU Khazar Jews do, if you share facts, they place you in jail."

Rosie Daniels replied 7 hours ago to French Intellectual Sentenced to Prison for Calling Mass Immigration an “Invasion”

2 7 hours ago
Reply by Rosie Daniels

"Climate refugees, they are creative in fake topics and name for illegals."

Rosie Daniels replied 7 hours ago to UN Ruling Says ‘Climate Refugees’ Cannot Be Returned Back to Their Home Country

2 7 hours ago
Reply by Rosie Daniels

"They will try. "

Rosie Daniels replied 7 hours ago to ‘Straight Up Communist Censorship’: Virginia Dems Push Bill to Criminalize Free Speech

2 7 hours ago
Reply by Rosie Daniels

" They are just spinning the media, I doubt there will be any convictions."

Rosie Daniels replied 7 hours ago to Mueller’s Convictions in Question After FISA Court Admits Warrants Against Carter Page Were ‘NOT Valid’

1 7 hours ago
Reply by Rosie Daniels

" They look like the LGBT of WW2, same perverted actions."

Rosie Daniels replied 7 hours ago to Drag Queen Admits ‘Story Hour’ Events Expose Kids to Lifestyle of ‘Nudity, Sex and Drugs’

1 7 hours ago
Reply by Rosie Daniels

" She has to be joking."

Rosie Daniels replied on Tuesday to Justices Turn Away Appeal of Women who went Topless at Beach

4 yesterday
Reply by Hank Jordan

"He is a Khazar Jew. "

Rosie Daniels replied on Tuesday to EU Leader Promises Brexit Will Be Reversed: ‘It WILL Happen’

2 on Tuesday
Reply by Rosie Daniels

" Politics have a way to increase gun sales."

Rosie Daniels replied on Tuesday to Virginia Democrats’ Gun Grab Backfires as Gun Sales Soar To Near All-Time Record High

1 on Tuesday
Reply by Rosie Daniels

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Pat Cross

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service