Steve Smith's Discussions (397)

Discussions Replied To (397) Replies Latest Activity

"Obama has more on his plate than he knows !  He is about to reap what he has sewn in…"

Steve Smith replied Nov 15, 2014 to Trey Gowdy: Why Didn’t Obama Do a ‘Damn Thing’ About Immigration When He Controlled Congress?

31 Nov 17, 2014
Reply by Bonnie Somer

"Any United States federal grants should not be given to failing  companies. Any gran…"

Steve Smith replied Nov 10, 2014 to World’s Largest Solar Plant Seeks Taxpayer Bailout

64 Nov 18, 2014
Reply by Fred Parsons

ADMIN

"Obama draws a colorful story about our country and the welfare of the people. Unfort…"

Steve Smith replied Nov 10, 2014 to DNC EMAIL SIGNED BY OBAMA: 'THE REPUBLICANS HAD A GOOD NIGHT, BUT OUR RESULTS WERE BETTER'

46 Nov 11, 2014
Reply by alexander william sippel

ADMIN

"Are you some kind of stupid ? Obama has had his way for the last six years. You are…"

Steve Smith replied Nov 7, 2014 to White House Chief of Staff: Washington will work better if this president has his way

66 Nov 10, 2014
Reply by Carolyn K Noel

ADMIN

"This tiny little wanna be king apparently has not heard the voice of the people !  L…"

Steve Smith replied Nov 7, 2014 to Immigration dispute erupts during bipartisan lunch

74 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by Virgil Earl Koon

"A message for Obama !....  You have heard the voice of the People ! ... We are going…"

Steve Smith replied Nov 5, 2014 to The Mandate: Republicans Were Elected to Stop Barack Obama, Not to Work with Him

78 Nov 10, 2014
Reply by Dr Gene Landrum

ADMIN

"With proof of malfunctions of the Electronic Voting machines especially with Romney…"

Steve Smith replied Nov 2, 2014 to States ditch electronic voting machines

95 Nov 4, 2014
Reply by H. Gregory Badger

"WTF is wrong with Obama..... With our unemployment being the worse that it has ever…"

Steve Smith replied Oct 31, 2014 to Three Democrat Reps Send Letter To Illegals – Obama Has Authority To Make All Illegals Legal

20 Nov 2, 2014
Reply by Stephen Kazmer

"The IRS needs to be shutdown.  If we are to have an IRS , we need to start all over…"

Steve Smith replied Oct 26, 2014 to Whistleblowers: IRS officials behind ‘fraudulent’ multi-billion dollar corporate tax giveaways

29 Oct 31, 2014
Reply by Katherine Hovey

"These  " ILLEGALS " are a part of Obama's new Army who will only be loyal to Obama..…"

Steve Smith replied Oct 25, 2014 to A Major Obama Screw Up: Administration Forced to Suspend Program that Allow Illegals to Enlist in the Military

47 Oct 31, 2014
Reply by Roberto Benitez

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Lisa Benson

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden Talks To The Dead: – He Worked On Paris Climate Deal With Long-Dead Chinese Leader

Former Vice President Joe Biden mistakenly claimed on Monday that he worked on the Paris Climate Accord with former Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping — who died more than 20 years before its signing.

Zach Parkinson  

Joe Biden claimed tonight that he worked with Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping on the Paris Climate Accord.

Except the current Chinese President is Xi Jinping.

Deng Xiapoing left office in 1992 and has been dead for 23 years.

Biden made the gaffe while citing his accomplishments in President Barack Obama’s administration.

“One of the things I’m proudest of is getting passed, getting moved, getting in control of the Paris Climate Accord,” Biden said in a speech at the College of Charleston. “I’m the guy who came back after meeting with Deng Xiaoping and making the case that I believe China will join if we put pressure on them. We got almost 200 nations to join.”

Xiaoping served as the leader of China from 1978 until his retirement in 1992, and passed away in 1997. Xi Jinping, China’s current president, came to power 2013 and signed the country onto the 2016 agreement.

In June 2017, President Trump announced that the U.S. would withdraw from the agreement, stating that accord will “undermine the economy” and “puts [the United States] at a permanent disadvantage.”

In addition to the Xiaoping gaffe, Biden bizarrely declared in a campaign speech that he is a “candidate for the United States Senate” and that people could “vote for the other Biden” if they prefer one of his rivals.

“My name is Joe Biden. I’m a Democratic candidate for the United States Senate. Look me over, if you like what you see, help out. If not, vote for the other Biden,” the 77-year-old said at the First in the South Dinner.

Biden’s confusing comments come as Democrat primary candidates are scheduled to debate in Charleston Tuesday evening. The former vice president faces increasing pressure to give a standout performance as his “firewall” in the Palmetto State crumbles in the face of a surging Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT). The Vermont senator is fresh off a decisive victory in Nevada caucuses on Saturday. Earlier this month, he placed first the New Hampshire primary and won the popular vote in Iowa. In a survey released Monday, the Public Policy Polling outfit said Biden leads South Carolina with 36 percent of support and Sanders is in second at 21 percent.

Hannity: Bernie's beyond gross article

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service