Rede Batcheller's Discussions (350)

Discussions Replied To (350) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Tradesman, and all those who replied to this post beginning in 2014, thank you…"

Rede Batcheller replied Feb 14, 2017 to Observations On The Causes Of The Civil War, And How Those Causes Impact Us Today.

85 Feb 14, 2017
Reply by Roberto Benitez

ADMIN

"Bravo, Mr. Keith!  Loved you before, love you more now!  Sing for us all!"

Rede Batcheller replied Jan 17, 2017 to TOBY KEITH REFUSES TO BOW TO CULTURAL TERRORISTS OVER TRUMP INAUGURATION CONCERT

19 Jan 17, 2017
Reply by sharon ostwinch

ADMIN

"I think Glenn needs a meeting.  Or two.  Or three.  Or rehab.  Or ???  Anybody up fo…"

Rede Batcheller replied Oct 19, 2016 to Glenn Beck wants $10 million from viewers to bring Syrians

81 Oct 19, 2016
Reply by Rede Batcheller

"C'mon, guys, this isn't good . . . "

Rede Batcheller replied Feb 28, 2016 to Seventy-two killed resisting gun confiscation in Boston!

8 Feb 29, 2016
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

ADMIN

"Cruz is eligible; stop believing the lococrats.  "

Rede Batcheller replied Jan 21, 2016 to Iowa Gov. Branstad: Don't Vote for Ted Cruz

62 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by Jo Anne Savage

ADMIN

"Trump I understand, but AND CRUZ?  And who do you want to have what morals, and loya…"

Rede Batcheller replied Jan 20, 2016 to Iowa Gov. Branstad: Don't Vote for Ted Cruz

62 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by Jo Anne Savage

ADMIN

"Gov. Branstad has got to be a complete idiot!  And are the people of Iowa as stupid…"

Rede Batcheller replied Jan 19, 2016 to Iowa Gov. Branstad: Don't Vote for Ted Cruz

62 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by Jo Anne Savage

ADMIN

"Okay, everybody, a history lesson:  go find the book (good audio on this one, btw) T…"

Rede Batcheller replied Jan 17, 2016 to It’s global and it’s huge: The Deflation Monster Has Arrived

10 Jan 17, 2016
Reply by AL Knabenbauer

ADMIN

"This is a guess, and only a guess, but I'm guessing the Mr. Beck has lost his sobrie…"

Rede Batcheller replied Jan 17, 2016 to 'He looks like hell': Donald Trump unloads on Glenn Beck after being accused of voting for Obama

107 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by Healani

ADMIN

"Get your facts on this straight.  Cruz has put everything he owns on the line for th…"

Rede Batcheller replied Jan 17, 2016 to 'He looks like hell': Donald Trump unloads on Glenn Beck after being accused of voting for Obama

107 Jan 18, 2016
Reply by Healani

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service