Philip D. Steenbergen's Discussions (1,597)

Discussions Replied To (1597) Replies Latest Activity

"Amen"

Philip D. Steenbergen replied yesterday to Breaking: Trump Breaks Silence on Sheriff Joe… Get Ready for Riots

18 yesterday
Reply by Philip D. Steenbergen

"Brother, I will never shut up. I will say they need to stay clear of me and mine."

Philip D. Steenbergen replied yesterday to Federal Court Rules Citizens Have No Right to Film Politicians & Police in Public

62 20 hours ago
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"Thanks I will fight, I know where my eternal home is, do they. Let's get it on."

Philip D. Steenbergen replied yesterday to Finger Implant Chips 2017

6 12 minutes ago
Reply by Hank Jordan

"I would love that enough to celebrate."

Philip D. Steenbergen replied on Friday to Bombshell: Leader of C’ville White Supremacist Protest True ID Revealed

15 5 hours ago
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"Marilyn, I think your correct about klanners didn't initiate and did have a permit b…"

Philip D. Steenbergen replied on Friday to Bombshell: Leader of C’ville White Supremacist Protest True ID Revealed

15 5 hours ago
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"Maybe they feel so inadequate that they think they have to find weaker people that c…"

Philip D. Steenbergen replied on Friday to 15 Muslims Forced To Get Rabies Shots As Police Order Their ‘Pleasure Donkey’ Be Killed

14 on Friday
Reply by Norma R. Thompson

"Yes, Sessions is not doing near enough a little here a little there ain't getting it…"

Philip D. Steenbergen replied on Friday to BLM Seizes National Craze, Demanding All Who Disagree Become Illegal

7 on Friday
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"Thank you Col. Nelson, it's hardly believable we have come to this point and the fou…"

Philip D. Steenbergen replied on Friday to Woman Who Helped Tear Down Confederate Monument Gets Bad News

24 on Friday
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"Smoke so mo crack mo fo!!!"

Philip D. Steenbergen replied on Friday to BLM Seizes National Craze, Demanding All Who Disagree Become Illegal

7 on Friday
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"Maybe Sessions should investigate the possibility that the liberal communist pukes w…"

15 5 hours ago
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

RSS

‘We Are on the Cusp of a Second Civil War’

HOT TEA VIDEO

DIAMOND AND SILK

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service