Philip D. Steenbergen's Discussions (1,175)

Discussions Replied To (1175) Replies Latest Activity

"God will never bless the lives responsible for abortion. If America reversed Rowe vs…"

Philip D. Steenbergen replied 7 hours ago to Is God Going To ‘Bless’ A Government That Gives $500 Million A Year To Fund Planned Parenthood’s Abortion Holocaust?

10 2 hours ago
Reply by Frankmusic

"He can pretend to be Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck it makes no difference to me. What…"

Philip D. Steenbergen replied 7 hours ago to ‘Black’ Man Refuses to Accept DNA Results When it Comes Back to Reveal He’s Really White

5 1 hour ago
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"Just waiting patiently for TSTHTF and will with many, resume the process of defendin…"

Philip D. Steenbergen replied 11 hours ago to HORRIFYING! Marine Working US Border Issues Warning…Worse Than Ever Imagined! [VIDEO]

5 8 hours ago
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"Don't ya just love giving Satan some hell? Go girl."

Philip D. Steenbergen replied on Monday to Lesbian Teacher Bans Students From Wearing Crosses, Forces GROSS Replacement

21 on Monday
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"Yep, you are on it. Now if only Steve is paying attention that you Marilyn pick some…"

Philip D. Steenbergen replied on Monday to Lesbian Teacher Bans Students From Wearing Crosses, Forces GROSS Replacement

21 on Monday
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"I'll send you some shears. Preach girl were listening. Love your wisdom."

Philip D. Steenbergen replied on Monday to Feds Arrest Detroit Doctor for Female Genital Mutilation of Girls Across American Midwest

32 on Monday
Reply by Philip D. Steenbergen

"Yes, the reason I see this topic, same sex marriage as so profoundly important. If w…"

21 on Monday
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"I agree with you, now that we have identified we must find a suitable weapon to atta…"

21 on Monday
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"Marilyn, I think you are absolutely correct, love your wisdom. What's wrong with Ame…"

21 on Monday
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"Yep, now we have to get the rest of America to understand before it's to late."

21 on Monday
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

Nancy Pelosi Rants Incoherently, Mispronounces Countries and Slurs During Speech

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service