Philip D. Steenbergen's Discussions (1,788)

Discussions Replied To (1643) Replies Latest Activity

"Marilyn, Because rinos are weak, they cannot stand up and live what they profess. Tr…"

Philip D. Steenbergen replied Nov 17, 2017 to Mitch McConnell Gets Horrible News About His Career

18 Nov 19, 2017
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"You know what really blows my mind? When things are going relatively smooth and folk…"

Philip D. Steenbergen replied Nov 17, 2017 to Mitch McConnell Gets Horrible News About His Career

18 Nov 19, 2017
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"It should speak volumes loudly what kind of senate majority leader McConnell is when…"

18 Nov 19, 2017
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"I would love to see such a program but reality is fascist democrats have done what M…"

Philip D. Steenbergen replied Oct 13, 2017 to Detroit Firefighter IMMEDIATELY Fired As “Racially Insensitive” Gift Brought To Work

33 Oct 15, 2017
Reply by Norma R. Thompson

"Yes Col. and they want more and your correct enough is enough."

Philip D. Steenbergen replied Oct 13, 2017 to Detroit Firefighter IMMEDIATELY Fired As “Racially Insensitive” Gift Brought To Work

33 Oct 15, 2017

"Jea9 well said. Your Christian you think like a Christian the world is not Christian…"

33 Oct 15, 2017

"Marilyn your so right, their is nothing to understand and all this baggage that blac…"

33 Oct 15, 2017

"Kentucky is a fine conservative State, I would love to see some young,fresh, warm, i…"

Philip D. Steenbergen replied Oct 11, 2017 to Mitch McConnell Gets Horrible News About His Career

18 Nov 19, 2017
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"So watermelon is a black person delicacy? Blacks are so hypersensitive about the col…"

Philip D. Steenbergen replied Oct 11, 2017 to Detroit Firefighter IMMEDIATELY Fired As “Racially Insensitive” Gift Brought To Work

33 Oct 15, 2017

"I don't try to make any sense from the craziness of the west coast. This poor excuse…"

Philip D. Steenbergen replied Oct 10, 2017 to CALIFORNIA CAN NOW JAIL PEOPLE FOR MISUSING GENDER PRONOUNS

8 Oct 11, 2017
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Steve KelleyPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

C o r o n a V i r u s

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service