Philip D. Steenbergen's Discussions (1,771)

Discussions Replied To (1771) Replies Latest Activity

"I would love to see such a program but reality is fascist democrats have done what M…"

Philip D. Steenbergen replied on Friday to Detroit Firefighter IMMEDIATELY Fired As “Racially Insensitive” Gift Brought To Work

33 on Sunday
Reply by Norma R. Thompson

"Yes Col. and they want more and your correct enough is enough."

Philip D. Steenbergen replied on Friday to Detroit Firefighter IMMEDIATELY Fired As “Racially Insensitive” Gift Brought To Work

33 on Sunday

"Jea9 well said. Your Christian you think like a Christian the world is not Christian…"

33 on Sunday

"Marilyn your so right, their is nothing to understand and all this baggage that blac…"

33 on Sunday

"Kentucky is a fine conservative State, I would love to see some young,fresh, warm, i…"

Philip D. Steenbergen replied Oct 11 to Mitch McConnell Gets Horrible News About His Career

4 Oct 11
Reply by Philip D. Steenbergen

"So watermelon is a black person delicacy? Blacks are so hypersensitive about the col…"

Philip D. Steenbergen replied Oct 11 to Detroit Firefighter IMMEDIATELY Fired As “Racially Insensitive” Gift Brought To Work

33 on Sunday

"I don't try to make any sense from the craziness of the west coast. This poor excuse…"

Philip D. Steenbergen replied Oct 10 to CALIFORNIA CAN NOW JAIL PEOPLE FOR MISUSING GENDER PRONOUNS

8 Oct 11
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"Marilyn that is so accurate, makes me wonder what Hillary has on these gutless worms…"

Philip D. Steenbergen replied Oct 6 to FBI SOURCE: Vegas Shooter Found with ANTIFA Literature, Photos Taken in Middle East

21 Oct 6
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"Thank you Frank for that info. I wonder if the F.B.I. is capable of discovering any…"

Philip D. Steenbergen replied Oct 6 to FBI SOURCE: Vegas Shooter Found with ANTIFA Literature, Photos Taken in Middle East

21 Oct 6
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"Nothing sane about unjustifiable slaughter of innocence, unsuspecting and raising th…"

21 Oct 6
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

HOT TEA VIDEO

EXPLOSIVE Press Conference w/ McConnell

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service