Philip D. Steenbergen's Discussions (1,099)

Discussions Replied To (1099) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Debbie, You are exactly what America needs, we can't win this war without that spiri…"

Philip D. Steenbergen replied 1 hour ago to Trump's illegal immigrant database will expose national scope of crimes

49 1 hour ago
Reply by Philip D. Steenbergen

"Col. It is difficult for strong willed men and women to admit that they are powerles…"

Philip D. Steenbergen replied 1 hour ago to SEE IT: Hot Young Congresswoman CATCHES Comey Breaking Rules. Do You Support Her?

30 1 hour ago

"Time to speak up or shut up, time to break a revolution off in the ass of this corru…"

Philip D. Steenbergen replied 14 hours ago to SEE IT: Hot Young Congresswoman CATCHES Comey Breaking Rules. Do You Support Her?

30 1 hour ago

ADMIN

"Joseph, Dee is gone get over it we have more important things to go through than Dee…"

Philip D. Steenbergen replied 16 hours ago to Trump's illegal immigrant database will expose national scope of crimes

49 1 hour ago

"Yes, America needs to realize they are all, all criminal and we need to replace them…"

Philip D. Steenbergen replied 16 hours ago to SEE IT: Hot Young Congresswoman CATCHES Comey Breaking Rules. Do You Support Her?

30 1 hour ago

"Col. and Frank, the American Patriot is the one consistently over the history of Ame…"

Philip D. Steenbergen replied yesterday to SEE IT: Hot Young Congresswoman CATCHES Comey Breaking Rules. Do You Support Her?

30 1 hour ago

"In past twenty years have you seen any federal investigation of politicans go to tri…"

Philip D. Steenbergen replied yesterday to SEE IT: Hot Young Congresswoman CATCHES Comey Breaking Rules. Do You Support Her?

30 1 hour ago

"Again I agree and I'm about to jump off topic because I can't get it out of my head.…"

30 1 hour ago

ADMIN

"Debbie behave yourself they'll put you on a list for be a radical. hehe"

Philip D. Steenbergen replied yesterday to Trump's illegal immigrant database will expose national scope of crimes

49 1 hour ago

"Col. I totally agree, why I have often said I do not trust any politican. Yes that i…"

30 1 hour ago

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

Political Cartoons by Steve Kelley

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

ALERT: Fox News Host Blows Whistle About Who REALLY Tampered with Election

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service