Brenda Choate's Discussions (585)

Discussions Replied To (585) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Obama and the democratic members of the house and senate have never been interested…"

Brenda Choate replied Dec 4, 2015 to White House threatens shutdown to stop GOP policies

72 Dec 9, 2015
Reply by Mary Ann West

ADMIN

"Oh but Hillary, they do know you well. Everyone knows that you and your positions ca…"

Brenda Choate replied Dec 2, 2015 to HILLARY: "YEAH I TOOK MONEY, BUT THAT'S NOTHING TO DO WITH MY POSITIONS"

30 Dec 17, 2015
Reply by Francine DiNapoli

ADMIN

"What do your mean "go to war with America".  He has been at war with America from th…"

Brenda Choate replied Nov 23, 2015 to Bitter Obama Prepares To Go To War…With America

73 Nov 28, 2015
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

ADMIN

"A rather convoluted way to introduce a subject that not only did not apply to Americ…"

Brenda Choate replied Nov 19, 2015 to Washington Post: The Statue of Liberty depicts a Muslim woman

34 Nov 21, 2015
Reply by Richard Rooney Sr.

ADMIN

"Since the established politicians have done such a remarkable job carrying out Natio…"

Brenda Choate replied Nov 18, 2015 to GOP leaders: National security will end Carson and Trump campaigns

106 Nov 24, 2015
Reply by K. Ness

"Here in the good ole USA.  We, the citizens of America, are demonized daily because…"

Brenda Choate replied Nov 10, 2015 to Germany’s new normal: “People can’t leave their homes” “Migrants go into churches to disrupt service. They walk in and start to riot.”

178 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by H. Gregory Badger

ADMIN

"After years of taking money from workers with the promise of getting it back, they n…"

Brenda Choate replied Nov 9, 2015 to Congress Proposes A Chilling Resolution On Social Security

121 Nov 16, 2015
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

ADMIN

"Between the SPLC and the ACLU all Americans have lost their freedom to decide for th…"

Brenda Choate replied Nov 9, 2015 to THE SLANDER AND CORRUPTION OF THE SOUTHERN POVERTY LAW CENTER

16 Nov 9, 2015
Reply by Eugene P. Clark

ADMIN

"So you are critical of Trump because he will not outline his plan.  You are old enou…"

Brenda Choate replied Oct 27, 2015 to Lindsey Graham on GOP field: ‘How am I losing to these people?’

43 Oct 27, 2015
Reply by John Pastirchak

ADMIN

"Another prime example of why the government is incapable of running anything.  It se…"

Brenda Choate replied Oct 20, 2015 to Senator vows to block HHS nominees until Obama explains why third of health care co-ops have failed

16 Oct 21, 2015
Reply by Fisherman Pat

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service