Army Vet's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"The democrats lost everything this election, yet they haven't stopped screaming abou…"

Army Vet replied Mar 4, 2017 to "The Attorney General Must Resign": Pelosi, Top Democrats Calls For Sessions' Immediate Termination

52 Mar 4, 2017
Reply by Frankmusic

ADMIN

"Trump should jump on this story before it gets any further. If he has to bring in th…"

Army Vet replied Mar 3, 2017 to Valerie Jarrett Moves In With Obamas In DC "To Lead The Fight & Strategy To Topple Trump"

139 Mar 14, 2017
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

ADMIN

"I'm sick and tired of hearing about Obama's crimes and not hearing anything about hi…"

Army Vet replied Feb 22, 2017 to Lawmakers to Request Probe of $418M Arms Sale to Kenya on Obama’s Last Day

19 Feb 23, 2017
Reply by Norma R. Thompson

ADMIN

"If liberals love illegals so damn much, they should be required to take them into th…"

Army Vet replied Feb 11, 2017 to 'We're going to see more': Sanctuary cities cave in face of Trump's funding threats

42 Mar 16, 2017
Reply by Jaime N. Salomon, Jr.,MD

ADMIN

"Trump is proving everyday that having a background in politics in order to be presid…"

Army Vet replied Jan 29, 2017 to Trump tells Republican lawmakers: Enough talk. Time to deliver

45 Jan 31, 2017
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

"If DeBlasio gave a damn about this country, do you think this would be happening in…"

Army Vet replied Jan 29, 2017 to Trump not just cutting off cash to sanctuary cities, they’re LIVID he’s doing this

84 Jan 31, 2017
Reply by Randal W. Howard

"Just a politically correct way of saying you are stupid!!"

Army Vet replied Jan 29, 2017 to Trump not just cutting off cash to sanctuary cities, they’re LIVID he’s doing this

84 Jan 31, 2017

"Isn't he also under investigation for some shady shit he's committed? What an arroga…"

84 Jan 31, 2017

"Even though many people might say that my solution may lack sophistication, I do thi…"

Army Vet replied Jan 23, 2017 to CNN - SHUT THE HELL UP

77 Oct 8, 2018
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

ADMIN

"I love your statement. What I have a hard time wrapping my brain around is the fact…"

Army Vet replied Jan 5, 2017 to Josh Earnest Has MAJOR Meltdown Mid-Interview: “People Are Too Mean to Obama!”

49 Jan 8, 2017
Reply by Anna C Kania

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Steve KelleyPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

C o r o n a V i r u s

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service