Bob Sip's Discussions (573)

Discussions Replied To (554) Replies Latest Activity

"That is nice to look at but they would to have two walls and the center of the wall…"

Bob Sip replied Mar 12, 2016 to

just now

"https://youtu.be/vHBkxTnMhXY This song is so good"

Bob Sip replied Mar 11, 2016 to

just now

"Crude Oil 38.29 +4.67% Natural Gas 1.75 +2.28% Gasoline 1.47 +5.62% Heating Oil…"

Bob Sip replied Mar 9, 2016 to

just now

"That what happens when the US goes for the stupid free trade"

Bob Sip replied Mar 7, 2016 to

just now

""

Bob Sip replied Mar 7, 2016 to

just now

"The one thing the VA Hospital needs to do fix those mattress and I slept on them and…"

Bob Sip replied Mar 6, 2016 to The Ugly Spectacle Taking Place in Washington by The RINOS and their Leadership to Overthrow the Candidacy of Donald Trump, is nothing short of a Political Coup D'Etat

118 Mar 18, 2016
Reply by Elizabeth Jones

""

Bob Sip replied Mar 5, 2016 to The Ugly Spectacle Taking Place in Washington by The RINOS and their Leadership to Overthrow the Candidacy of Donald Trump, is nothing short of a Political Coup D'Etat

118 Mar 18, 2016
Reply by Elizabeth Jones

ADMIN

"You know the easy way not win for the president is having the wrong vice president"

Bob Sip replied Feb 28, 2016 to Hillary: I’m ‘Too Busy Campaigning’ to See New Benghazi Movie

140 May 3, 2016
Reply by Stephen Kazmer

ADMIN

"The one thing you people don't know about Forrest Trump and he want to win but he wa…"

Bob Sip replied Feb 28, 2016 to Hillary: I’m ‘Too Busy Campaigning’ to See New Benghazi Movie

140 May 3, 2016
Reply by Stephen Kazmer

"The one thing you people don't know about Forrest Trump and he want to will win but…"

Bob Sip replied Feb 28, 2016 to TEA PARTY MEMBERS HERE IS WHY TED CRUZ SHOULD NEVER BE THE REPUBLICAN NOMINEE FOR PRESIDENT

1806 Mar 15, 2016
Reply by Little Bright Feather

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service