Terry R. Cornell's Discussions (1,087)

Discussions Replied To (1087) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"The real sad thing is that even if they did impeach the president, he would never be…"

Terry R. Cornell replied Feb 25, 2017 to Cruz: 'Do Democrats Understand They Need to Control the House to Impeach?'

32 Feb 28, 2017
Reply by Wes

ADMIN

"They must have me confused with somebody who missed them!"

Terry R. Cornell replied Feb 19, 2017 to HISPANIC WOKERS FIRED AFTER THEY SKIP WORK TO JOIN ‘A DAY WITHOUT IMMIGRANTS’ PROTEST

86 Feb 22, 2017
Reply by Jo Gonzalez

"Straight parents and kids rights don't count because they don't go along with the le…"

Terry R. Cornell replied Feb 15, 2017 to Trump Justice Department Signals An End To Transgender Locker Room Lunacy In Public Schools

19 Feb 15, 2017
Reply by John Barr

ADMIN

"Hey Ryan.  You're FIRED!!!"

Terry R. Cornell replied Feb 8, 2017 to Ryan Works With Pelosi & Schumer To Stall Trump Economic Recovery

123 Feb 10, 2017
Reply by Jeff Noncent

ADMIN

"My real question is; "How long is Trump going to put up with this before he shuts th…"

Terry R. Cornell replied Feb 8, 2017 to In Their Own Words: Anti-Trump ‘Resistance’ Leaders Say They Want To Make America ‘Ungovernable’

59 Feb 9, 2017
Reply by Frankmusic

ADMIN

"Seems to me that they need to be rounded up by the military and given a long stay in…"

Terry R. Cornell replied Feb 8, 2017 to In Their Own Words: Anti-Trump ‘Resistance’ Leaders Say They Want To Make America ‘Ungovernable’

59 Feb 9, 2017
Reply by Frankmusic

ADMIN

"I am so happy for Canada.  Let's throw a "Good Bye" party!!!"

Terry R. Cornell replied Feb 7, 2017 to Trump Sparks Refugee Exodus To Canada

55 Feb 27, 2017
Reply by Stephen Kazmer

ADMIN

"They should be.  They are accessories to every crime committed by an illegal alien."

Terry R. Cornell replied Feb 1, 2017 to Colorado Republican Wants To Let Crime Victims Sue Politicians For Sanctuary City Policies

33 Feb 2, 2017
Reply by Michael Dennis Smith

"It seems to me that anybody harboring illegal aliens are accessories to any and all…"

Terry R. Cornell replied Jan 29, 2017 to Trump not just cutting off cash to sanctuary cities, they’re LIVID he’s doing this

84 Jan 31, 2017
Reply by Randal W. Howard

ADMIN

"I have always said that the Republicans and Democrats are two sides of the same tire…"

Terry R. Cornell replied Jan 19, 2017 to Entrenched GOPe Show Their Cards – Construct “Border Adjustment Tax” To Oppose Trump’s America-First Agenda

17 Apr 20, 2018
Reply by Jo Gonzalez

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Gary VarvelPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

SICK: Leprosy On The Rise In Los Angeles 

Ahh, the joys of open borders and Democrat leadership.

California is not just a public toilet but now there is evidence that leprosy is on the rise in Los Angeles County.

Barack Obama changed US law in 2016 and allowed immigrants with blistering STDs and leprosy to migrate to the US.

Medscape reported:

Leprosy, also known as Hansen’s disease, is rarely seen in the United States, but cases continue to emerge in Los Angeles County, a new report says.

“Hansen’s disease still exists, and we need to educate medical students and physicians,” coauthor Dr. Maria Teresa Ochoa from Keck Medical Center of the University of Southern California, Los Angeles, told Reuters Health by email.

Dr. Ochoa and colleagues identified 187 patients with the disease in a review of medical records from their leprosy clinic spanning 1973 to 2018. Most patients were Latino, originating from Mexico, and they experienced a median delay in diagnosis of more than three years, the team reports JAMA Dermatology, online August 7.

Multibacillary leprosy (MB) cases outnumbered paucibacillary leprosy (PB) cases by nearly eight to one (88.6% vs. 11.4%, respectively), and Latino patients were more likely than non-Latino patients to have MB, as were patients from Central or South America (versus other regions).

Most patients (80.7%) received multidrug therapy, and most (92.6%) received antibiotics for more than two years, especially if they had MB.

Only about half of patients (56.7%) had World Health Organization (WHO) grade 0 disability (no signs or symptoms suggestive of leprosy or disability) at the one-year follow-up, whereas 16.0% had grade 1 disability (loss of protective sensation) and 26.2% had grade 2 disability (visible deformity) at the last follow-up.

Among the patients who lost protective sensation, 87.7% (50/57) did not regain it following therapy.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service