Velma Saccone's Discussions (302)

Discussions Replied To (302) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah!!! They both are nuts and deserve to be GONE from our DC in any capacity. Oh ye…"

Velma Saccone replied Oct 1 to D.C. Whispers: Harry Reid Hangs Up On Valerie Jarrett

69 Oct 2
Reply by Randell

"I do believe you are correct Ralph. God help us."

Velma Saccone replied Oct 1 to Officials: Second person being monitored for Ebola

37 Oct 3
Reply by Frankmusic

"I was not aware that the AG could make laws - is this true that he can do this? Is t…"

Velma Saccone replied Oct 1 to Eric Holder's Final Act will Be To Ban Religion In Terror Probes

14 Oct 7
Reply by I B Marshall

"Well said Lou and I am in total agreement with you."

Velma Saccone replied Oct 1 to Mexico Pays To Help Illegal Aliens Avoid Deportation From The U.S.

23 Oct 3
Reply by Ruth Hammons

"Islam is an evil cult. We should deport all Muslims and destroy all mosques or they…"

Velma Saccone replied Oct 1 to Father Of ISIS Social Media Guru Still President Of Islamic Elementary School In US

22 Oct 3
Reply by Stephen Kazmer

"We can only hope and pray the upcoming election will be a start to stop Obama and hi…"

Velma Saccone replied Sep 30 to COLORADO HIGH SCHOOLS CLOSE AS UNION-PROVOKED TEACHERS JOIN 'SICKOUTS'

54 Oct 1
Reply by Mike Lowe

"We have not been safe since the Muslim Obama took office and it is getting worse eve…"

Velma Saccone replied Sep 30 to Obama Staff On Oklahoma Beheading: “We Just Can’t Catch A Break Around Here.”

65 Oct 3
Reply by Stephen Kazmer

"I personally believe the time is long past for all unions to be dissolved. Unions do…"

Velma Saccone replied Sep 30 to COLORADO HIGH SCHOOLS CLOSE AS UNION-PROVOKED TEACHERS JOIN 'SICKOUTS'

54 Oct 1
Reply by Mike Lowe

"Absolutely NO - a Muslim cannot be a good American. We need to deport all Muslims fr…"

Velma Saccone replied Sep 30 to Can Muslims be Good Americans?

90 Sep 30
Reply by Kenneth Lee

"Why do black people always say "this is not my son" "my son is not a violent person"…"

Velma Saccone replied Sep 29 to Mother of Oklahoma Beheading Suspect Releases Video: There Are Two Sides to Every Story

61 Oct 1
Reply by Pete F

RSS

TEA PARTY SUPPORT

TEA PARTY FACEBOOK

© 2014   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service