Velma Saccone's Discussions (256)

Discussions Replied To (256) Replies Latest Activity

"Finally his home state realizes what a POS Shitty Harry really is. He should be remo…"

Velma Saccone replied yesterday to Very Public Humiliation for Harry Reid as his Alma Mater Removes name from Building

72 12 hours ago
Reply by Mark Smithey

"I will definitely stand with a good leader to save America if one will come forward."

Velma Saccone replied on Thursday to Muslim groups demand mandatory retraining of all law enforcement officials

86 yesterday
Reply by Skip peters

"You are correct. They can all Get he hell our of our country. The Muslims have no ri…"

Velma Saccone replied on Thursday to Muslim groups demand mandatory retraining of all law enforcement officials

86 yesterday
Reply by Skip peters

"I AGREE IN CUTTING ALL FUNDS EVEN IT MEANS SHUTTING DOWN THE GOVERNMENT. WE MUST STO…"

Velma Saccone replied on Thursday to Justice Dept. Opens New Asylum Gate For Guatemalans

16 on Saturday
Reply by Anne Christian

"You just keep praying asshole because when the battle begins here with you f**king e…"

Velma Saccone replied on Thursday to Read this quote from a fellow ‘American’

93 on Sunday
Reply by Diane Logan

"I am totally sick of this POS and hope this picture indicates that the "hand of God"…"

Velma Saccone replied Aug 27 to Give Obama some credit; He’s not Carter bad … He’s LBJ horrific

29 on Thursday
Reply by June Gagnon

"I hate to disillusion you about Carter but he now has endorsed Hamas as a great grou…"

Velma Saccone replied Aug 27 to Give Obama some credit; He’s not Carter bad … He’s LBJ horrific

29 on Thursday
Reply by June Gagnon

"Very well said and I applaud you."

Velma Saccone replied Aug 27 to Feds Want to Treat School Lunches as a National-Security Concern

39 on Friday
Reply by Joseph T. Ward

"AND OBUMMER SUCKS BIG TIME."

29 on Thursday
Reply by June Gagnon

"Our government has gone totally insane. Thank God I don't have kids in school - I wo…"

Velma Saccone replied Aug 27 to Feds Want to Treat School Lunches as a National-Security Concern

39 on Friday
Reply by Joseph T. Ward

RSS

TEA PARTY SUPPORT

TEA PARTY FACEBOOK

© 2014   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service