Velma Saccone's Discussions (281)

Discussions Replied To (281) Replies Latest Activity

"Terry, please do not lump all white females together. There is no way I will ever vo…"

Velma Saccone replied yesterday to NY Dem: ‘All My Heroes Were America’s Enemies’

54 12 hours ago
Reply by Virgil Earl Koon

"I agree."

Velma Saccone replied on Thursday to Baltimore Sheriff Candidate: ‘White People Should Shut The F*ck Up, You’re The Most Violent People on the Planet’

75 15 hours ago
Reply by M7.62x39

"Wonder what he considers Obummer to be? White or black?"

Velma Saccone replied on Thursday to Baltimore Sheriff Candidate: ‘White People Should Shut The F*ck Up, You’re The Most Violent People on the Planet’

75 15 hours ago
Reply by M7.62x39

"If the voters in Baltimore elect this idiot as their sheriff then they will deserve…"

75 15 hours ago
Reply by M7.62x39

"And I agree with you."

Velma Saccone replied on Tuesday to INGRAHAM TO ZUCKERBERG: TIME FOR OPEN BORDERS AT YOUR MANSION

28 on Wednesday
Reply by Bonnie Somer

"I will stand up and say it - DEPORT ALL ILLEGAL ALIENS AND DEPORT ALL MUSLIMS...AND…"

Velma Saccone replied on Tuesday to 100,000 Obamacare Enrollees could lose their Coverage

20 on Wednesday
Reply by CJ

"I am not surprised since Obummer is a member of the evil Muslim Brotherhood and the…"

Velma Saccone replied on Tuesday to Obama covered Muslim Brotherhood tracks to Benghazi

25 on Wednesday
Reply by Duke-Jinx

"I agree with you Frank. They should all be deport including their bother Obummer the…"

Velma Saccone replied on Monday to Terrorist Linked CAIR Hack Compares ISIS to Fox News

30 on Wednesday
Reply by mike kesterson

"I think you are totally correct John. Deport all Muslims - they are all evil and hat…"

Velma Saccone replied on Monday to Terrorist Linked CAIR Hack Compares ISIS to Fox News

30 on Wednesday
Reply by mike kesterson

"Well said James and I totally agree. Our government is being run by the Muslim Broth…"

Velma Saccone replied Sep 12 to James Foley’s Mother Threatened by Obama Regime With Prosecution if Ransom Paid

34 Sep 14
Reply by Stephen Kazmer

RSS

TEA PARTY SUPPORT

TEA PARTY FACEBOOK

© 2014   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service