Velma Saccone's Discussions (196)

Discussions Replied To (196) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with you. Stop all aid to all south american countries and Mexico and do not…"

Velma Saccone replied on Tuesday to Mexico: Train will no longer transport Illegals

36 yesterday
Reply by Kenneth Hall

"You are totally correct. They need to be exterminated."

Velma Saccone replied Jul 18 to US Warns Israel to be 'More Careful' About Civilian Casualties

52 on Saturday
Reply by Virgil Earl Koon

"That's because Obummer is an evil muslim and supports the muslims. I support Israel…"

Velma Saccone replied Jul 18 to US Warns Israel to be 'More Careful' About Civilian Casualties

52 on Saturday

"I say screw the UN and tell them to stay out of Israel's business and to stay out of…"

52 on Saturday

"The cancer in the middle east and all over the world is not Israel but the EVIL MUSL…"

52 on Saturday

"I agree Oren. If they now have the emails then they lied about the hard drive crashe…"

Velma Saccone replied Jul 18 to BREAKING: IRS Caves, Will Surrender ALL of Lois Lerner’s Emails

55 10 hours ago
Reply by Donnie

"America should be supporting Israel in this WAR. In war, civilians get killed along…"

52 on Saturday

"We know Nancy is totally insane and will have an excuse for this. Another hard drive…"

Velma Saccone replied Jul 18 to Company co-founded by Nancy Pelosi’s son charged with securities fraud

38 yesterday
Reply by Triptolemus

"She is totally insane. Let all illegals live with her."

Velma Saccone replied Jul 17 to Nancy Pelosi Now Wants to Decelerate Deportation of Illegals from Mexico

38 on Saturday
Reply by American 1st

"Absolutely we should and I am prepared to do that. We need a leader to organize a mo…"

Velma Saccone replied Jul 17 to ARMED CITIZENS GATHER IN MICHIGAN, PROTEST 'INVASION' OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS

96 on Tuesday
Reply by Ted I Lewis

RSS

TEA PARTY SUPPORT

TEA PARTY FACEBOOK

© 2014   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service