Spencer J. "Pick" Lyman's Discussions (258)

Discussions Replied To (256) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Good !!!Now It's His Turn to Get the Hell Out of, Not Only Politics!... But Get the…"

Spencer J. "Pick" Lyman replied Dec 6, 2016 to Virginia Gov. Says Clintons are Done with Politics

62 Dec 6, 2016
Reply by Spencer J. "Pick" Lyman

ADMIN

"Sounds Like a Great Idea!Replace Willing Dead Beats By Choice with Properly Vetted F…"

Spencer J. "Pick" Lyman replied Aug 30, 2016 to Jeff Bezos’ Washington Post: Import Foreign Workers to Replace Spoiled Americans

25 Sep 1, 2016
Reply by Roberto Benitez

ADMIN

"The Basketball Star Could Easily Pass as a Multi-Racial... Black and Muslim Middle E…"

Spencer J. "Pick" Lyman replied Aug 30, 2016 to Army Ranger Vet Tells Colin Kaepernick What He Should Be Doing Instead of Sitting Out Nat’l Anthem

47 Aug 31, 2016
Reply by Charles S Imwold

ADMIN

"Who Gives a Rats A**! Our Gov't Sure as Hell Doesn't!Hackers and Voter Fraud, What's…"

Spencer J. "Pick" Lyman replied Aug 30, 2016 to FBI says foreign hackers penetrated state election systems

16 Sep 1, 2016
Reply by Joan Mayo

ADMIN

"Soros is Simply Another Name for Rothschild!!!"

Spencer J. "Pick" Lyman replied Aug 30, 2016 to Leaked Soros Document Calls For Regulating Internet To Favor ‘Open Society’ Supporters

21 Aug 30, 2016
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

ADMIN

"Can You Say... Communism!!!!! "

Spencer J. "Pick" Lyman replied Aug 30, 2016 to SC school bans American flag from football games

58 Sep 2, 2016
Reply by Randal W. Howard

ADMIN

"The Subject of Corruption Seems to Have No Place in This Election, Less that is, So…"

Spencer J. "Pick" Lyman replied Aug 30, 2016 to MAJOR CLINTON FOUNDATION DONOR DENIED ENTRY INTO U.S. DUE TO TERROR TIES

16 Aug 30, 2016
Reply by John Barr

ADMIN

"To Set Things Straight!Our Gov't Has Been the Culprit of Our Decaying Economy Due to…"

Spencer J. "Pick" Lyman replied Jul 31, 2016 to America's Aging Baby Boomers, Forced To Work Until Death, Blamed For Collapsing US Productivity

62 Aug 1, 2016
Reply by Jea9

ADMIN

"For Some Reason I Seem Not to Be Able to Post this Article on Face Book???"

Spencer J. "Pick" Lyman replied Jul 30, 2016 to Jesse Jackson: 'Almost all' convicts vote Democratic, wants more registered

41 Jul 30, 2016
Reply by Spencer J. "Pick" Lyman

ADMIN

"Everything that Liberals Want and Do Not Get Makes Them Cry or Riot!!!"

Spencer J. "Pick" Lyman replied Jul 30, 2016 to Yes, Democrats HATE The Constitution. Here's The Latest Evidence.

28 Aug 4, 2016
Reply by Roberto Benitez

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Steve BreenPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden Talks To The Dead: – He Worked On Paris Climate Deal With Long-Dead Chinese Leader

Former Vice President Joe Biden mistakenly claimed on Monday that he worked on the Paris Climate Accord with former Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping — who died more than 20 years before its signing.

Zach Parkinson  

Joe Biden claimed tonight that he worked with Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping on the Paris Climate Accord.

Except the current Chinese President is Xi Jinping.

Deng Xiapoing left office in 1992 and has been dead for 23 years.

Biden made the gaffe while citing his accomplishments in President Barack Obama’s administration.

“One of the things I’m proudest of is getting passed, getting moved, getting in control of the Paris Climate Accord,” Biden said in a speech at the College of Charleston. “I’m the guy who came back after meeting with Deng Xiaoping and making the case that I believe China will join if we put pressure on them. We got almost 200 nations to join.”

Xiaoping served as the leader of China from 1978 until his retirement in 1992, and passed away in 1997. Xi Jinping, China’s current president, came to power 2013 and signed the country onto the 2016 agreement.

In June 2017, President Trump announced that the U.S. would withdraw from the agreement, stating that accord will “undermine the economy” and “puts [the United States] at a permanent disadvantage.”

In addition to the Xiaoping gaffe, Biden bizarrely declared in a campaign speech that he is a “candidate for the United States Senate” and that people could “vote for the other Biden” if they prefer one of his rivals.

“My name is Joe Biden. I’m a Democratic candidate for the United States Senate. Look me over, if you like what you see, help out. If not, vote for the other Biden,” the 77-year-old said at the First in the South Dinner.

Biden’s confusing comments come as Democrat primary candidates are scheduled to debate in Charleston Tuesday evening. The former vice president faces increasing pressure to give a standout performance as his “firewall” in the Palmetto State crumbles in the face of a surging Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT). The Vermont senator is fresh off a decisive victory in Nevada caucuses on Saturday. Earlier this month, he placed first the New Hampshire primary and won the popular vote in Iowa. In a survey released Monday, the Public Policy Polling outfit said Biden leads South Carolina with 36 percent of support and Sanders is in second at 21 percent.

Hannity: Bernie's beyond gross article

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service