Duke-Jinx's Discussions (1,485)

Discussions Replied To (1480) Replies Latest Activity

"Funny thing is... 'They' always try and toss on others... Exactly what they themselv…"

Duke-Jinx replied Jul 29 to BREAKING: Dems Block KEY Witness Seconds Before He Testified To Destroy Russia Lie

8 Jul 29
Reply by Duke-Jinx

"Well Thanks Ron. Glad this didn't turn into another 'two pager' of back and forth's.…"

Duke-Jinx replied Jul 29 to BREAKING: Dems Block KEY Witness Seconds Before He Testified To Destroy Russia Lie

8 Jul 29
Reply by Duke-Jinx

""Think about what you just said Duke.. Feinstein is backing Sen. Grassley's play...…"

8 Jul 29
Reply by Duke-Jinx

"Grassley carries a big stick... He should use it. Has Feinstein backing His play no…"

8 Jul 29
Reply by Duke-Jinx

"Arkancide..."

Duke-Jinx replied Jul 18 to Media Shocked As Details of Clinton-Linked Death of Klaus Eberwein Emerge

44 Jul 23
Reply by Marilyn Calkins

"Hank... Not dodging... I've read what you have posted. Just stretched out on a coupl…"

Duke-Jinx replied Jul 15 to Shall We Play A Game: Test Your Perception

27 Jul 18
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"Good deal Hank... It is good that you do the leg-work and investigating.  I await th…"

Duke-Jinx replied Jul 13 to Shall We Play A Game: Test Your Perception

27 Jul 18
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"Mr Hank; Surely... You're not inferring that I'm making attempt at "discrediting a b…"

Duke-Jinx replied Jul 13 to Shall We Play A Game: Test Your Perception

27 Jul 18
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"Hi Tif... "And a choice must be made, was it other Muslims getting even because his…"

Duke-Jinx replied Jul 12 to Shall We Play A Game: Test Your Perception

27 Jul 18
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

"Well Tif... I can't say whether it was faked or not, though One tiny Lie spotted, ma…"

Duke-Jinx replied Jul 12 to Shall We Play A Game: Test Your Perception

27 Jul 18
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

RSS

WATCH: Ret. Green Beret Sends Trump Powerful Warning

~

HOT TEA VIDEO

DIAMOND AND SILK

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service