R. Stover's Discussions (35)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Rinos are desparate, like Dems, going to lose to the people.Screw the polititions!"

R. Stover replied Mar 30, 2016 to Is The GOP Establishment Planning Sedition?

495 Apr 2, 2016
Reply by Mangus Colorado

"So has Kasich. He might be a democrat from Ohio, especially taking money from soros,…"

R. Stover replied Mar 30, 2016 to TED CRUZ HAS SOLD HIS SOUL TO THE RINO ESTABLISHMENT AND LARGE MONEY DONORS

21 Apr 26, 2016
Reply by Elizabeth Jones

"I used to like to watch megan, but now I see the real megan, and I do not care for h…"

R. Stover replied Mar 30, 2016 to MEGYN KELLY, ROGER AILES. FOX NEWS AND THEIR HIDDEN AGENDA TO BELITTLE AND DISRESPECT MR. TRUMP'S PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE

166 Apr 2, 2016
Reply by W

"We would need a hit list first "

R. Stover replied Mar 20, 2016 to What Would You Be Willing To Do If The GOP Steals The Nomination?

6320 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by American 1st

ADMIN

"Spot on Joe, and he will have all the support he needs, all he has to do is ask!"

R. Stover replied Mar 10, 2016 to Donald Trump stokes fire at Iowa rally: ‘I’m angry at stupidity’

50 Mar 10, 2016
Reply by R. Stover

"I used to like and watch megan Kelly, but I don't care for her much anymore,I like O…"

R. Stover replied Jan 31, 2016 to MEGYN KELLY, ROGER AILES. FOX NEWS AND THEIR HIDDEN AGENDA TO BELITTLE AND DISRESPECT MR. TRUMP'S PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE

166 Apr 2, 2016
Reply by W

"Heck yes, this is exactly the perfect combination our country needs, a Trump / Cruz…"

R. Stover replied Jan 31, 2016 to Should Trump and Cruz Unite and ‘Kill the Establishment!’

158 Feb 4, 2016
Reply by Mrs.Tif Morgan

ADMIN

"Amen brother Barry! Tell it like it is"

R. Stover replied Oct 10, 2015 to Shep Smith Freaks Out on Freedom Caucus: Conservatives Want ‘Disarray’… ‘Can Our Government Function at All?’

30 Oct 10, 2015
Reply by Terrence D. Durrill

ADMIN

"Mr Streeter, I would gladly lay down my life to just have the opportunity to take th…"

R. Stover replied Oct 4, 2015 to Ted Nugent on Obama’s Speech: ‘The President is a Pathological Liar and America Hating Goon’

51 Oct 6, 2015
Reply by Frankmusic

"Its off to washington we must go, there is no other way.We must rise up and take our…"

R. Stover replied Oct 3, 2015 to President Releases Another Top Terrorist From GITMO... is treason at work in the oval office?

67 Oct 4, 2015
Reply by American 1st

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service