pahrumper's Discussions (1,952)

Discussions Replied To (1952) Replies Latest Activity

"Franken is and was a joke. He is right at home with the rest of the nut cases"

pahrumper replied May 24, 2017 to Al Franken Has His Own History Of Using Ugly, Offensive Language

30 May 25, 2017
Reply by Jo Gonzalez

ADMIN

"jail time"

pahrumper replied Mar 5, 2017 to REPORT: CIA Has Turned Over The Names Of Those Classified As ‘Leakers’ to DOJ

104 Apr 3, 2017
Reply by Frankmusic

ADMIN

"Ryan is a snake and it is had to tell which side he is on ever"

pahrumper replied Mar 5, 2017 to Did Paul Ryan Just Admit Obama Wire Tapped Trump?

21 Mar 6, 2017
Reply by Richard Carlton

ADMIN

"Now who do you believe, Trump who is trying to save the country or the muslim Maggot…"

pahrumper replied Mar 5, 2017 to Trump wiretap is the REAL scandal of the US election, bogus Russia story is the real cover-up

67 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Frankmusic

ADMIN

"Someone should tell Schumer, he has no clue"

pahrumper replied Mar 5, 2017 to Unbelievable! Obama Admin Source Confirms Wiretapping Was Conducted

28 May 7, 2017
Reply by Cathy Anifant

ADMIN

"Now who do you believe, Trump who is trying to save the country or the muslim Maggot…"

pahrumper replied Mar 5, 2017 to Trump wiretap is the REAL scandal of the US election, bogus Russia story is the real cover-up

67 Jun 28, 2017
Reply by Frankmusic

ADMIN

"your out "B" go home and stay"

pahrumper replied Mar 5, 2017 to LORETTA LYNCH: NEED MORE MARCHING, BLOOD, DEATH ON STREETS

110 Mar 14, 2017
Reply by Lyn Rogers

"and congress did what about it????"

pahrumper replied Mar 5, 2017 to Mexico Deliberately Pollutes San Diego Beaches with Massive 143 Million Gallon Sewage Spill

90 Mar 28, 2017
Reply by Philip D. Steenbergen

ADMIN

"shut off the funds,,,screw them"

pahrumper replied Mar 5, 2017 to Stealth Sanctuary to Avoid Losing Federal Funds, Police Chief Pens Spanish Letter Assuring Illegal Aliens

35 Mar 12, 2017
Reply by Kim E. Shaulis

ADMIN

"B/S the feds are out of control and Trump will get it straight"

pahrumper replied Mar 5, 2017 to Nevada Rancher Ordered To Pay $500,000 For Cattle That Grazed On Federal Land A Decade Ago

48 Mar 9, 2017
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Robert Ariail

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

President Trump Threatens To Close Southern Border 

President Trump issued a blunt warning to Mexico and other Central American nations over their failure to stop illegal migrants and criminal cartels targeting the U.S. southern border, saying he would send the military and shut down the southern border. Trump made his threat in tweet storm Thursday morning in which he said the newly negotiated trade deal with Mexico would take second place to border security.

Over 4,000 migrants are now reported to be in the caravan headed to the U.S.

A horde of thousands migrants from Honduras and other Central American countries on an organized to the U.S. are approaching the Mexican border. Mexico is reportedly sending federal police to stop them.

Over 16,000 illegal alien migrant family units were arrested at the southern border in September.

“I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S…..

….In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught – and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

….The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!”

Donald J. Trump   realDonaldTrump

I am watching the Democrat Party led (because they want Open Borders and existing weak laws) assault on our country by Guatemala, Honduras and El Salvador, whose leaders are doing little to stop this large flow of people, INCLUDING MANY CRIMINALS, from entering Mexico to U.S.....

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

....In addition to stopping all payments to these countries, which seem to have almost no control over their population, I must, in the strongest of terms, ask Mexico to stop this onslaught - and if unable to do so I will call up the U.S. Military and CLOSE OUR SOUTHERN BORDER!..

Donald J. Trump  realDonaldTrump

....The assault on our country at our Southern Border, including the Criminal elements and DRUGS pouring in, is far more important to me, as President, than Trade or the USMCA. Hopefully Mexico will stop this onslaught at their Northern Border. All Democrats fault for weak laws!

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service