Pat Chadwell's Discussions (614)

Discussions Replied To (196) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"I hope something happens before he orders the terrorist to really attack.. Also I ha…"

Pat Chadwell replied Dec 11, 2012 to Federal court strikes down Illinois ban on carrying concealed weapons

32 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by Terrence D. Durrill

ADMIN

"Illinois gets there hand guns back for open carry and Obama sends 16 F16 fighter jet…"

Pat Chadwell replied Dec 11, 2012 to Federal court strikes down Illinois ban on carrying concealed weapons

32 Dec 13, 2012

"Yep they are moving to AZ, NV and other states that have some kind of jobs..."

Pat Chadwell replied Dec 11, 2012 to Californians could face ‘double taxation’ with state, federal carbon taxes

33 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by Joe Marshall

"No look at Arabia and who runs that country or Egypt now for that is what Obama is l…"

Pat Chadwell replied Dec 11, 2012 to Californians could face ‘double taxation’ with state, federal carbon taxes

33 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by Joe Marshall

ADMIN

"Not as long as Holder is in charge of the DOJ.... For he is working for the brotherh…"

32 Dec 13, 2012

ADMIN

"The bad part is that more likly something bad will happen to the fed Judge that went…"

32 Dec 13, 2012

"The carbon tax is being pushed by the government.. Its not really about carbon but t…"

33 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by Joe Marshall

"Thats just the ones we know about.. I wonder how many there are that we dont know ab…"

Pat Chadwell replied Dec 10, 2012 to Obama jumps headfirst into fight over Michigan 'right-to-work' law

40 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by MAK

"Well its a fact that Congress and the Senate will not check the illegal so he can be…"

Pat Chadwell replied Dec 10, 2012 to Obama jumps headfirst into fight over Michigan 'right-to-work' law

40 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by MAK

ADMIN

"If DHS were gone then the terrorist could not have the over35 terrorist trainning ca…"

Pat Chadwell replied Dec 10, 2012 to Department of Homeland Pork

21 Dec 31, 2012
Reply by al pambuena

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service