Pat Chadwell's Discussions (614)

Discussions Replied To (196) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"I took my Oath in 57 but a couple of years ago when I was part of the Oath keepers o…"

Pat Chadwell replied Jan 3, 2013 to Marine's Letter to Senator Feinstein: No ma'am.

94 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Richard Carlton

ADMIN

"And Harry Reid should be right next to her.. A gun range was opened in Las Vegas and…"

Pat Chadwell replied Jan 3, 2013 to Marine's Letter to Senator Feinstein: No ma'am.

94 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Richard Carlton

ADMIN

"Now Harry Reid is doing the same thing and want all guns taken from the people... Si…"

94 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by Richard Carlton

"Just look at the facts that bho want someone he can controll from the start and make…"

Pat Chadwell replied Jan 2, 2013 to Kerry On Benghazi: Blame Congress, Not Just State Dept.

65 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by June Gagnon

"The government gets a pay raise and the people have to pay double what it used to..…"

Pat Chadwell replied Dec 28, 2012 to Executive Order: Pay Raises for Joe Biden, Members of Congress and Federal Workers

58 Dec 29, 2012
Reply by Richard Carlton

"I was told that his own crew didnt want him on the riverboat because he was a pure c…"

Pat Chadwell replied Dec 24, 2012 to John Kerry: Unfit for Command

25 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by J. C. (Jack) Rose

"Also he got his purple heart from a bounced back round that drew a little blood..Not…"

Pat Chadwell replied Dec 24, 2012 to John Kerry: Treason and Treachery

56 Jan 4, 2013
Reply by J. C. (Jack) Rose

"Everyone has to remember that 99% of those in Wahington are all X Lawyers and no law…"

Pat Chadwell replied Dec 20, 2012 to Kerry On Benghazi: Blame Congress, Not Just State Dept.

65 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by June Gagnon

"Bho is not even legal for the white house and no one will step up and bring him up f…"

Pat Chadwell replied Dec 20, 2012 to Kerry On Benghazi: Blame Congress, Not Just State Dept.

65 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by June Gagnon

"Kerrry is a coward and is full of treason to the USA. All you have to do is look at…"

65 Jan 8, 2013
Reply by June Gagnon

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Steve KelleyPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service