luis✩USA's Discussions (870)

Discussions Replied To (854) Replies Latest Activity

"GW Chimes In I heard the whole speech. I had no problem w/ it. I agree w/ the premi…"

luis✩USA replied on Friday to Deep Knee Bends

2 on Friday
Reply by luis✩USA

"The Obamcare "cost sharing subsidies" is as FAKE as the entire "Affordable" Care Act…"

luis✩USA replied Oct 15 to Rand Paul: Trump exec order moves toward free market health care

2 Oct 15
Reply by Hank Jordan

"Fm, imo Corker is as finished as Eric Cantor and John Boehner - and he knows it. He'…"

luis✩USA replied Oct 12 to “Oppressed” NFL PLayers Snap, Turn Their Rage On Fans As Protests Escalate

44 on Friday
Reply by Jason G Manuel

"I can't believe how many...even Neil Cavuto...have misinterpreted Rush having said t…"

luis✩USA replied Oct 12 to “Oppressed” NFL PLayers Snap, Turn Their Rage On Fans As Protests Escalate

44 on Friday
Reply by Jason G Manuel

"pps:  President Trump looked relaxed and to the point on Hannity last night. Good jo…"

44 on Friday
Reply by Jason G Manuel

"I was listening to the EIB when Rush admitted that, to hear Trump "suggest" that NBC…"

44 on Friday
Reply by Jason G Manuel

"STOmP THE PRESSERS!President Trump's trampling of the was unprecedent -- but not unP…"

luis✩USA replied Feb 17 to NBC Seethes Over Trump’s ‘Ugly’ ‘Un-American’ Attacks on Press

58 Feb 18
Reply by John Barr

"Charles, This is not Ireland and it's definitely not the Reagan 80s where there were…"

luis✩USA replied Feb 15 to The surprising real reason for the hate against Donald Trump

112 Feb 15
Reply by Eugene P. Clark

""President Trump and his administration has the full support of many We The People n…"

luis✩USA replied Feb 15 to The surprising real reason for the hate against Donald Trump

112 Feb 15
Reply by Eugene P. Clark

""Peter presided, as did his successors as [Roman Pontiffs]" Again, I want to make c…"

luis✩USA replied Feb 14 to The surprising real reason for the hate against Donald Trump

112 Feb 15
Reply by Eugene P. Clark

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

HOT TEA VIDEO

Democrat Busted For Nasty Crime, This Is Shocking

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service