Tina Fiedler's Discussions (203)

Discussions Replied To (203) Replies Latest Activity

"The powers that be don't want heterosexuals to be noticed, or  have the world see ho…"

Tina Fiedler replied Oct 7, 2014 to Feminists demand removal of LIFE’s iconic ‘The Kiss’ statue saying it was sexual assault

62 Oct 9, 2014
Reply by Spencer J. "Pick" Lyman

ADMIN

"Disagree on the looks. On top of that, I have read that studies show that mixed-rac…"

Tina Fiedler replied Oct 6, 2014 to Clash of the Progressive Pieties

25 Oct 10, 2014
Reply by Richard L Park

ADMIN

"I am a single white female that totes a gun, loves the Constitution and would vote f…"

Tina Fiedler replied Sep 19, 2014 to NY Dem: ‘All My Heroes Were America’s Enemies’

58 Sep 30, 2014
Reply by Joseph Pastoriza

ADMIN

"LOL-- good one! By the way, the cycle crowd is leading the way toward the U.N. goal…"

Tina Fiedler replied Sep 17, 2014 to DOT Pushes ‘Road Diets’ for Local Communities

23 Sep 28, 2014
Reply by Triptolemus

ADMIN

"The one that invented Agenda 21.  Look it up. "

Tina Fiedler replied Sep 16, 2014 to DOT Pushes ‘Road Diets’ for Local Communities

23 Sep 28, 2014
Reply by Triptolemus

ADMIN

"This is Agenda 21-- part of that plan is to make sure you can't drive an auto very e…"

Tina Fiedler replied Sep 16, 2014 to DOT Pushes ‘Road Diets’ for Local Communities

23 Sep 28, 2014
Reply by Triptolemus

ADMIN

"Kalifornia has been like that for awhile.  Everyone knows this there. I just fled th…"

Tina Fiedler replied Sep 14, 2014 to America, 2014: The Land of Entitlements

21 Sep 14, 2014
Reply by al pambuena

"One small problem:  Ted Cruz's wife works for GOLDMAN SACHS. He is NOT our buddy!"

Tina Fiedler replied Sep 3, 2014 to Ted Cruz and Bill Whittle Make BRILLIANT Speeches at the Defending the American Dream Summit

11 Sep 3, 2014
Reply by Tina Fiedler

ADMIN

"where was Rand Paul when they were actually MILITARIZING the police?  Huh? Why wait…"

Tina Fiedler replied Aug 14, 2014 to Rand Paul: We Must Demilitarize the Police

41 Aug 15, 2014
Reply by John Thomas Dunlap

"OK Georgia, how come you teach illegal aliens in your midst IN SPANISH. Why don't y…"

Tina Fiedler replied Aug 14, 2014 to Georgia Town to Atheists: Stop Bullying our Kids

31 Aug 31, 2014
Reply by Don Cordell

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service