Fredrick R Smith's Discussions (152)

Discussions Replied To (151) Replies Latest Activity

ADMIN

"Although I agree with the intent of this bill, it 's a slippery slope."

Fredrick R Smith replied Feb 27, 2017 to Arizona Senate votes to seize assets of those who plan, participate in protests that turn violent

42 Mar 11, 2017
Reply by Robert William Metcalf

ADMIN

"If these idiots truly want a "shooting civil war", this is exactly the approach to u…"

Fredrick R Smith replied Feb 21, 2017 to Democrats Suggest Invoking The 25th Amendment Unless Trump "Gets A Grip"

74 Feb 23, 2017
Reply by Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret)

ADMIN

"This man is the face of anti-America.  Line his own pockets at the expense of his ow…"

Fredrick R Smith replied Jan 16, 2017 to Trump Doubles Down on Fight With Lewis as Inauguration Looms

74 Jan 17, 2017
Reply by Eugene P. Clark

ADMIN

"My humble opinion as a conservative, and a strong supporter of our Republic believes…"

Fredrick R Smith replied Dec 4, 2016 to Conservative on Obama: ‘We Have Been Living Under a Dictatorial Tyrant For The Last 8 Years’

51 Dec 6, 2016

"For some stupid reason, people keep trying to associate Trumps past actions as a bus…"

Fredrick R Smith replied Jan 22, 2016 to Do you think Democrats and Republicans will unite to assassinate Trump?

116 Jan 23, 2016

ADMIN

"Isn't it amazing how the least deserved has the most dis-respect.  I know people tod…"

Fredrick R Smith replied Jan 20, 2016 to Michelle Obama On Life At The White House: “I hate this place.”

80 Jan 27, 2016
Reply by William Bolton

"Every time Trump hits back at one of your pets, you guys go ballistic.  He's a New Y…"

Fredrick R Smith replied Jan 15, 2016 to Mr. Trump showed his true colors in this debate. His dollar value, not conservative value

503 Jan 29, 2016
Reply by Little Bright Feather

ADMIN

"Isn't there a law on pimping?  Just wondering."

Fredrick R Smith replied Jan 11, 2016 to Hillary is offering 'Intimate Dinner' with Bill for donations

45 Jan 23, 2016
Reply by LYNN EDWARD DECKER

ADMIN

"George Washington Harris!"

Fredrick R Smith replied Jan 10, 2016 to Canada Denies Refugee Status to Black Man Who Said He Was Fleeing US Police Brutality

23 Jan 14, 2016
Reply by Tanna M Hook

ADMIN

"Dewey Mason:  Just for your info, the people in Oregon that are occupying are a very…"

Fredrick R Smith replied Jan 9, 2016 to Idaho militia group arrive to ‘secure perimeter, prevent Waco-style situation’ at Oregon refuge

105 Jan 13, 2016
Reply by Steven G. Elliott 1SG USA (RET)

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Rudy Fires Warning Shot – Going to Release Evidence on the Biden’s Millions in Corrupt Deeds!

President Trump’s personal attorney and former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani dropped a bomb this morning warning that he is going to start revealing documents related to the Biden Family’s corrupt and criminal dealings in the Ukraine and elsewhere around the world.

Rudy tweeted:

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

Rudy Giuliani    @RudyGiuliani

Everything I tried to tell the press last March is now coming out, and more. I will now start to reveal the evidence directly to you, the People. The Biden Family Enterprise made millions by selling public office. Then when Joe was Obama’s Point Man, they ALL made millions.

It’s time to take these criminals from the Obama Administration to task.  The Bidens, Obamas and the Clintons were criminal enterprises.

Trump Speaks At March For Life Rally

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service